Please join our students from the MD/MPH and DVM/MPH Class of 2016 for a look at their posters and discussions about their public health field experiences undertaken at national and international placement sites this summer.
This is a great opportunity for new medical and veterinary students to learn about the field placement process, and to gain insight and ideas for your own projects/placements next year.
Date: Monday, August 26, 2013
Time: 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. (come as your schedule permits)
Location: Conference Rooms 1 & 2 (rooms 102 and 105) in the M & V building
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history alumni apps book review books book talk celebration circulation ClinicalKey Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL holidays homepage hours library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access portals president's day publication PubMed resources social media staff technology toolkits TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- In case you were wondering: no, we have not ruled out the possibility of printer ghosts. about 7 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Printing's back! about 7 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The printing is down again. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully it will be back up again soon. about 7 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Nuts About Pecans: Dr. Diane McKay’s research on the health benefits of phytonutrients - http://t.co/0OEaw3kKAw about 11 hours ago from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join us for a Book Talk on March 13th at Noon in Sackler 640 http://t.co/MDn08XUJRa about 12 hours ago from bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Welcome Chelsea Gabrielson! http://t.co/D7ylfZneE0 09:06:18 AM March 05, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook