Please join our students from the MD/MPH and DVM/MPH Class of 2016 for a look at their posters and discussions about their public health field experiences undertaken at national and international placement sites this summer.
This is a great opportunity for new medical and veterinary students to learn about the field placement process, and to gain insight and ideas for your own projects/placements next year.
Date: Monday, August 26, 2013
Time: 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. (come as your schedule permits)
Location: Conference Rooms 1 & 2 (rooms 102 and 105) in the M & V building
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Tufts' New Entry Sustainable Farming Project on WGBH News story on Nutrition Inequality http://t.co/YaAZscdvxy via @wgbhnews about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Who Ultimately Controls Diet Guidelines? Industry. http://t.co/0D6tfdgUYM about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsFinAid: RT @ADEAAGR Application cycle now open for NIH Loan Repayment Program. Up to $70k for 2 year research commitment. http://t… about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @dcatufts: P.T. Barnum ain't got time for that. #archives #Tufts #DCA #Barnum #longletters http://t.co/OTXBobvde5 about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Estonia Wants to Collect the DNA of All Its Citizens http://t.co/7ma8IR42eL about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HealthyBoston: If your smoke alarm is chirping, time to replace the battery and then test the alarm! #NFPA #FirePreventionWeek2015 about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook