Join the Hirsh Health Sciences Library in welcoming back Dr. Randy Christensen, who will be speaking about his book, “Ask Me Why I Hurt.”
Enjoy cookies and coffee as a midday snack in Sackler 516 as Dr. Christensen discusses his inspiring work as a traveling doctor treating homeless children and adolescents.
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation crafts data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Happy Lunar New Year 恭贺新禧 | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/Wp9v1Sy3bW about 17 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Tufts University will remain open today. More details: https://t.co/8EAZZfmmp9 about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: Read more about #Chinatown celebrations and the rich cultural heritage of our neighbors: https://t.co/SEZdQpNLGO https:… about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hirsh Library is open for business! Come on in out of the cold! about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: The C.D.C. defended its advice to women on drinking and pregnancy https://t.co/xMvw32qBd4 about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I, for one, welcome our new plant overlords. https://t.co/4TwVKJT6nO about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook