We have a new Library Administrator in the Hirsh Health Sciences Library! Please welcome Katherine Morley, who has come to us from Brandeis having recently completed her MA in Anthropology. She is very interested in the history of medical education in New England and her master’s paper was on Middlesex University, an area medical school that was open in the first half of the 20th century. Katherine is a Tufts Alum (A10) who is very excited to be working for her Alma Mater. If you see her around the library please feel free to say hello.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @CGrantWSJ: Middle-income households spend 9% of their budgets on health care, the largest share of any group https://t.co/C7W8Xf9Ix9 vi… 10:57:27 AM August 26, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NatGeo: "Food computers" could potentially allow scientists to grow crops in any environment—from Space to the desert https://t.co/VrNL… 08:57:08 AM August 26, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Discounts Aren't Enough to Halt Outrage At High EpiPen Prices https://t.co/MlvtyvlHmg 03:33:58 PM August 25, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Changes to Pay-For-Print at Hirsh! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/2i9nDTN18v 12:22:11 PM August 25, 2016 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Israeli scientists say they can block melanoma spread https://t.co/qldgdLoGmu via @MailOnline 09:24:45 AM August 25, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTScience: New study offers reassurance that genomic testing can identify breast cancer patients who *don't* need chemo https://t.co/k… 08:23:43 AM August 25, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook