New to the library? Wondering how you can print, photocopy, and scan your documents? What is JumboCash and how does it work? You can find all of your answers on the Hirsh Health Sciences Library website.
- You may add money to your account by using the JumboCash machine on the library 4th floor (cash only) or online at http://www.jumbocash.net/
- Printing Costs:
- Black & white: $.10/page
- Color: $.30/page
- Default is duplex/double-sided printing: $.15/pag
- Scanners are located in front of the 5th floor IT desk and are free to use
- Photocopiers are located on the 5th and 6th floors and black & white copies cost $.10 per page
Feel free to ask a member of staff if you need assistance.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright data databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- The library service desk is open 10AM-10PM today! http://t.co/1w3odcSkUu about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: "What's the quality of the food we are eating? How do we define quality?"-- @Dmozaffarian via @HealthDayEditor: http://… 02:29:01 PM April 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 2015: the Year of the Ugly Vegetable? http://t.co/AjRRiV99QZ via @usnews 12:16:05 PM April 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Live near the Medford campus? Go check it out - lots of fun! https://t.co/1ev24et78G 12:01:12 PM April 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @smarfdoc When you search a database like PubMed? 10:50:49 AM April 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to smarfdoc ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @smarfdoc 2dary prev. of CAD, yes? Does this info help :-)? [Tufts login required] http://t.co/14qpqGtpig 10:34:50 AM April 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to smarfdoc ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook