You may have noticed staff surveying the floors of the library and wondered what they were up to.
What is being recorded on those Ipads when they are walking around? Does this affect me in any way?
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library has started conducting a statistical survey to find out how many people are using the library, how resources are being utilized, and when it is being used most. This information helps us to identify how patrons use the space and what we can do to make improvements in the future. Rest assured, we are NOT recording any identifying information. We hope that this data will help provide valuable information that will aid in future decision making. If you have any questions please feel free to ask us.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Leo is here to help you with printing! Check out our new Ask Leo blog post here: http://t.co/92jDTgkebN http://t.co/Ft6i7Wldwr about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For everyone in Boston who said "I'm moving to Hawaii..." | Snow... in Hawaii? http://t.co/tjLmshlOeO via @BadAstronomer about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Data issues lead to retraction | Papers from MIT cancer biologist’s lab retracted http://t.co/dq1RzyhEOK via @BostonGlobe about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Experts Back Angelina Jolie Pitt in Choices for Cancer Prevention http://t.co/kyLcfHMl3E 10:06:26 AM March 25, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Is turmeric more than a delicious, countertop-staining spice? Can Turmeric Prevent or Cure Disease? http://t.co/dNujBpGwRw 09:55:57 AM March 25, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JohnsHopkinsSPH: “Could this technology ... help protect doctors and nurses from the [#Ebola] virus?” http://t.co/FteWc36k1u http://t.c… 09:46:43 AM March 25, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook