You may have noticed staff surveying the floors of the library and wondered what they were up to.
What is being recorded on those Ipads when they are walking around? Does this affect me in any way?
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library has started conducting a statistical survey to find out how many people are using the library, how resources are being utilized, and when it is being used most. This information helps us to identify how patrons use the space and what we can do to make improvements in the future. Rest assured, we are NOT recording any identifying information. We hope that this data will help provide valuable information that will aid in future decision making. If you have any questions please feel free to ask us.
Tags4th floor 5th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review books circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NtlDairyCouncil: Support your communities this week and celebrate fresh and local with #FarmersMarketWeek! http://t.co/2BWbP7kc7y about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: A discussion about the problems with factory #processedmeat with @Dmozaffarian. Listen: http://t.co/X9gIHG2hko http://t… about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: “Acts of Faith” by Eboo Patel is the Common Reading Book for #Tufts2019. Tweet a pic with #TuftsCommonRead & we may fe… 03:29:14 PM August 03, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: A simple switch in how hospitals name babies could reduce medication errors.http://t.co/fUG8CTc0lC 12:03:29 PM August 03, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: @TuftsUniversity research indicates eating almonds may help lower #cholesterol. Read more: http://t.co/ZkK218Qxr8 http:… 09:49:51 AM August 03, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedicalCtr: Thank you #Ghostbusters stars @melissamccarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones for visiting today! http:… 05:01:12 PM August 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook