You may have noticed staff surveying the floors of the library and wondered what they were up to.
What is being recorded on those Ipads when they are walking around? Does this affect me in any way?
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library has started conducting a statistical survey to find out how many people are using the library, how resources are being utilized, and when it is being used most. This information helps us to identify how patrons use the space and what we can do to make improvements in the future. Rest assured, we are NOT recording any identifying information. We hope that this data will help provide valuable information that will aid in future decision making. If you have any questions please feel free to ask us.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops portals recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @GreenTufts: Did you know? You can instantly download or request paper copies of our @TuftsUniversity #sustainability guides! https://t.… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: .@TuftsDental faculty reviewed former US presidents' smiles. Can you tell who is who? Take the quiz! https://t.co/EZUe… about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Medical Book Drive for the Syrian Refugee Crisis | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/KJ3patSF6C 12:41:08 PM January 19, 2017 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: Next week we resume our #FriedmanSeminar series! Tune in live at noon, 1/25 for a talk feat. @fangfang141516. Info: htt… 10:59:17 AM January 18, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Via @NPR: Drugs For Rare Diseases Have Become Uncommonly Rich Monopolies https://t.co/UYLg2vvMx8 09:57:26 AM January 17, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We're interested in how the media handles difficult subjects. And we're in favor of creative use of stock photos. https://t.co/TzVNwO1XwM 09:39:12 AM January 13, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook