You may have noticed staff surveying the floors of the library and wondered what they were up to.
What is being recorded on those Ipads when they are walking around? Does this affect me in any way?
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library has started conducting a statistical survey to find out how many people are using the library, how resources are being utilized, and when it is being used most. This information helps us to identify how patrons use the space and what we can do to make improvements in the future. Rest assured, we are NOT recording any identifying information. We hope that this data will help provide valuable information that will aid in future decision making. If you have any questions please feel free to ask us.
Tags4th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook graduation graphs HHSL hhsl event holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff statistics technology TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Congrats to the @TuftsDental Student National Dental Association! They won Small Chapter of the Year at the SNDA Convention in New Orleans! about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- See what our summer intern has to say abt working w/HHSL! Brief Reflections of a Library Intern by June Thammasnong http://t.co/zsqKBCqLup about 4 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Fistbumps may be good for your health! They transfer fewer germs than handshakes, says new study VIA @ReutersHealth http://t.co/swqF105S5g 01:08:12 PM July 29, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Your favorite skeleton is back with the answers to your #library questions in #AskLeo Ep.2 | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/doMTZOqvLS 10:28:03 AM July 29, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @dentalhealthorg: Morning tip: Chew sugar-free gum after eating. This helps your mouth to make more saliva and fights the acids that for… 09:48:13 AM July 29, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedicalCtr: RT @cdchep: TODAY is #WorldHepatitisDay! Help raise awareness of #hepatitis & its prevention, control & treatment http… 03:45:27 PM July 28, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook