You may have noticed staff surveying the floors of the library and wondered what they were up to.
What is being recorded on those Ipads when they are walking around? Does this affect me in any way?
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library has started conducting a statistical survey to find out how many people are using the library, how resources are being utilized, and when it is being used most. This information helps us to identify how patrons use the space and what we can do to make improvements in the future. Rest assured, we are NOT recording any identifying information. We hope that this data will help provide valuable information that will aid in future decision making. If you have any questions please feel free to ask us.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @statnews: Becoming a doctor has taken a toll on my mental health https://t.co/eeguzXzw0Q https://t.co/Nh5ZeLI20X 03:26:38 PM September 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: Retiring: The doctor is in your house. https://t.co/1BcwoUHTV9 02:00:32 PM September 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: Album Review: Bruce Springsteen’s ‘Chapter & Verse’ tells a life story in song https://t.co/SlnXm5f4iB https://t.co/ENxetG… 01:59:50 PM September 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There's a slight chill in the air! Make a cute cozy to keep your drinks warm at the Library Service Desk today star… https://t.co/KoKGKVUxBU 11:11:02 AM September 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HealthyBoston: #DYK exercise can prevent #Falls. Tai Chi helps reduce stress, prevent falls & improves balance. Sign up for a class tod… 04:20:55 PM September 22, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Room for Debate: Keeping Food on the Plate, and Out of Landfills https://t.co/K8T327OgyT 03:26:58 PM September 22, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook