You may have noticed staff surveying the floors of the library and wondered what they were up to.
What is being recorded on those Ipads when they are walking around? Does this affect me in any way?
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library has started conducting a statistical survey to find out how many people are using the library, how resources are being utilized, and when it is being used most. This information helps us to identify how patrons use the space and what we can do to make improvements in the future. Rest assured, we are NOT recording any identifying information. We hope that this data will help provide valuable information that will aid in future decision making. If you have any questions please feel free to ask us.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Psychology Is Not in Crisis http://t.co/EOffFh8zMr about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @wgbh: Watch two talks from the great writer and neurologist #OliverSacks, presented by the @ForumNetwork: http://t.co/lHE35t8RX1 02:03:40 PM August 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ginakolata: Cholesterol dilemma with new drugs. http://t.co/Fr1JNJ3O18 01:21:58 PM August 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Summer of Science | How Often Is B.M.I. Misleading? | http://t.co/trLSbOgEbG http://t.co/zfWBKOiMOp 09:32:45 AM August 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Remembering Dr. Oliver Sacks: Via @NPR: Oliver Sacks Was A Boundless Explorer Of The Human Brain http://t.co/G0LvTiVtmp 08:49:18 AM August 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Many Psychology Findings Not as Strong as Claimed, Study Says http://t.co/eKoSaKazmn 09:10:00 AM August 28, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook