We have a new part-time Circulation Assistant! We’d like to welcome Stephen Gabrielson, who has made the trek all the way from sunny California. Along with working in the library, he has recently started the MLIS program at Simmons and will be focusing on art librarianship/digital humanities. His previous degree was in art history. He is also interning at the JFK library.
Tags4th floor african american history book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- HHSL Scan and Borrow Event! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/IVP0Z5e9nf about 14 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NatGeo: Find out where your favorite seafood ranks in sustainability: http://t.co/kqbFjU507J #FutureofFood about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bmj_latest: Computer games are being designed as healthcare tools because of their power to engage, motivate, and inspire.... http://t.… 03:25:36 PM September 17, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NBCNewsHealth: How Can Diet Sodas Make You Fat? Study May Explain It http://t.co/acH66X9EKj 02:37:32 PM September 17, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join us tomorrow at noon for an HHSL Open Workshop! Click to register for "Citation Management Tools: An Overview" http://t.co/plQHl6MqJn 10:59:11 AM September 17, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Top Scientists Suggest A Few Fixes For Medical Funding Crisis http://t.co/rh8zmatXzm 08:38:19 AM September 17, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook