The Scholarly Communication Team would like to know more about faculty impressions of open access scholarly literature, that is, literature which is digital, online, free of charge, and free of most copyright and licensing restrictions.
Please take their brief survey by Friday, October 11, 2013:
It should only take a few minutes to complete and prior knowledge of open access scholarly literature is not required to participate. This survey is similar to one conducted of Tufts faculty in Fall of 2011. Survey results will be posted during Open Access Week, October 21-27, 2013.
For more information about open access or the Scholarly Communication Team, please visit scholarlycommunication.tufts.edu.
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history alumni apps book review books book talk celebration circulation ClinicalKey Clinical Key conference congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook graduation HHSL holidays homepage hours Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access portals presentation publication resources social media staff technology toolkits TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- @TuftsDental Thank you for spreading the word about our extended hours. about 5 hours ago from web in reply to TuftsDental ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Fist bumping could reduce hospital acquired infections, research shows http://t.co/6HvRZGAlzQ about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Free coffee today at 7pm on Sackler 4. Study hard and good luck on exams! 11:31:25 AM December 08, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Timothy Wise of @GDAEatTufts writes this post on food security in India: http://t.co/NXQl4Crqmm 04:39:45 PM December 06, 2013 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Lunch Discussion with @AMorrisSinger, President of Primary Care Progress: Thursday 12/12 at 12:00pm in Sackler 221 09:08:31 AM December 06, 2013 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BioMedCentral: Curry compound helps kill #cancer with the help of nanoparticles! http://t.co/vBiyYro62p (Here it is!) http://t.co/U2xGJ… 07:37:18 AM December 06, 2013 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook