The Scholarly Communication Team would like to know more about faculty impressions of open access scholarly literature, that is, literature which is digital, online, free of charge, and free of most copyright and licensing restrictions.
Please take their brief survey by Friday, October 11, 2013:
It should only take a few minutes to complete and prior knowledge of open access scholarly literature is not required to participate. This survey is similar to one conducted of Tufts faculty in Fall of 2011. Survey results will be posted during Open Access Week, October 21-27, 2013.
For more information about open access or the Scholarly Communication Team, please visit scholarlycommunication.tufts.edu.
Tags4th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new resource open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff technology TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Bhaskar Chakravorti of @FletcherSchool and @IBGC_Fletcher discusses bitcoin and the future of money: http://t.co/OoXHG… 02:16:32 PM July 11, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: Rock, paper, scissors, shoot! http://t.co/kHOkbzTget 09:21:53 AM July 11, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HealthyBoston: Summer means warm weather, but it also means those pesky mosquitoes are back! Prevent bites this week http://t.co/qJogkL… 02:44:53 PM July 10, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Still wondering about Monday's tornado alerts? Learn more about TuftsAlert and how it works http://t.co/kY9D2rKjK0 via… 10:57:18 AM July 10, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Coming soon…a new 6th floor classroom! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/QXtpNz3Crd 09:10:16 AM July 10, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsPR: Secondhand smoke as dangerous for pets as humans, @tuftsvet study finds http://t.co/JJqr5QM6F4 06:05:47 PM July 09, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook