The Scholarly Communication Team would like to know more about faculty impressions of open access scholarly literature, that is, literature which is digital, online, free of charge, and free of most copyright and licensing restrictions.
Please take their brief survey by Friday, October 11, 2013:
It should only take a few minutes to complete and prior knowledge of open access scholarly literature is not required to participate. This survey is similar to one conducted of Tufts faculty in Fall of 2011. Survey results will be posted during Open Access Week, October 21-27, 2013.
For more information about open access or the Scholarly Communication Team, please visit scholarlycommunication.tufts.edu.
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration ClinicalKey Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays homepage hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access open workshop portals president's day recipes resources social media staff technology TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: The multibillion-dollar e-#cigarette industry is not regulated, but the #FDA is seeking to change that: http://t.co/uCy… about 9 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: Friedman School graduate John Stoddard is co-founder of Higher Ground, Boston's first commercial farm on a rootop. http… about 12 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- T-minus 5 hours until Paws for People from @tuftsvet arrives! They'll be here from 3:30-5pm in Sackler 507 about 13 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @USDANutrition: Curious about the nutrients in favorite recipes? SuperTracker’s My Recipe feature shows how to create healthier meals ht… 02:50:40 PM April 23, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Feeling Stressed? Then Meet Some Pets this Thursday Afternoon from 3:30-5pm in Sackler 507! http://t.co/Vtv7kRG2RX 10:43:05 AM April 23, 2014 from bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Interesting...and pretty gross RT @NPRHealth Dirty Money: A Microbial Jungle Thrives In Your Wallet http://t.co/toAneMuy6j 10:24:39 AM April 23, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook