The Scholarly Communication Team would like to know more about faculty impressions of open access scholarly literature, that is, literature which is digital, online, free of charge, and free of most copyright and licensing restrictions.
Please take their brief survey by Friday, October 11, 2013:
It should only take a few minutes to complete and prior knowledge of open access scholarly literature is not required to participate. This survey is similar to one conducted of Tufts faculty in Fall of 2011. Survey results will be posted during Open Access Week, October 21-27, 2013.
For more information about open access or the Scholarly Communication Team, please visit scholarlycommunication.tufts.edu.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @Reuters_Health: Dr. Heimlich had to use his namesake maneuver for the first time this week - aged 92. https://t.co/tnfBVl4e87 https://t… about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - Zika crisis: Rio Olympics 'should be moved or postponed' https://t.co/rQ4FCaQoHd about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Is Virginia Health Insurer's Decision To Drop Bronze Plans An Omen? https://t.co/h8FPmhZ6nn about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Major US study links cellphone exposure to cancer — at least in rats https://t.co/oZ8IvFiTrx via @statnews 09:12:48 AM May 27, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- CVS MinuteClinics: A Cure For Long Wait Times At Veterans Affairs? https://t.co/mbbnm1G8OX via @khnews 08:40:46 AM May 27, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Infection Raises Specter of Superbugs Resistant to All Antibiotics https://t.co/LEFCTz4akv 08:16:04 AM May 27, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook