The Scholarly Communication Team would like to know more about faculty impressions of open access scholarly literature, that is, literature which is digital, online, free of charge, and free of most copyright and licensing restrictions.
Please take their brief survey by Friday, October 11, 2013:
It should only take a few minutes to complete and prior knowledge of open access scholarly literature is not required to participate. This survey is similar to one conducted of Tufts faculty in Fall of 2011. Survey results will be posted during Open Access Week, October 21-27, 2013.
For more information about open access or the Scholarly Communication Team, please visit scholarlycommunication.tufts.edu.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- We got more pumpkins! Come and paint! https://t.co/UtAqDkt9kj about 4 hours ago from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsTechnology: Internet connectivity issue has been RESOLVED. Any issues, contact the TTS Service Desk at 617-627-3376 or it@tufts.… about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsAlumni: Tufts researchers are finding that #climatechange is affecting the growing and harvesting of #tea. https://t.co/JnZplh2D86 04:17:08 PM October 20, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AJMC_Journal: .@StJude and @TuftsNutrition study: dietary intervention needed in survivors of childhood cancer https://t.co/tI4yHSDcYk… 04:16:50 PM October 20, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MayoClinic: #HypertrophicCardiomyopathy: How thickened #heartmuscle can slow you down. https://t.co/ql6TYoKIVb https://t.co/6HZW9WRela 03:48:39 PM October 20, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: Metabolomics Study Reveals another Energy Source for Cancer Cells https://t.co/g50M25PVaC https://t.co/nOHzO2gaI8 02:01:43 PM October 20, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook