The Scholarly Communication Team would like to know more about faculty impressions of open access scholarly literature, that is, literature which is digital, online, free of charge, and free of most copyright and licensing restrictions.
Please take their brief survey by Friday, October 11, 2013:
It should only take a few minutes to complete and prior knowledge of open access scholarly literature is not required to participate. This survey is similar to one conducted of Tufts faculty in Fall of 2011. Survey results will be posted during Open Access Week, October 21-27, 2013.
For more information about open access or the Scholarly Communication Team, please visit scholarlycommunication.tufts.edu.
Tags4th floor african american history book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @lisagualtieri: My film crew in @TuftsHHSL after interview on Digital Health Communication @TuftsMedSchool http://t.co/CHshI2uGmA about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tufts Health Sci Community! Need to search beyond Google & PubMed? Register for our Open Workshop 10/2 @ noon! http://t.co/B3fw4H7ioC about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- TBBC Event: Nuts and Bolts of Life Sciences Consulting on Wed Oct 1 at 4:30 in M&V412. Pizza served! http://t.co/83HOmw1CmR 01:16:45 PM September 30, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Under10 Lunch Spotlight: Viga Italian Eatery & Caterer | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/fhk6Tpn2H5 10:14:23 AM September 30, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Concerns about new bug in the news Enterovirus D68? Check out the facts from @CDCgov. http://t.co/yLEiMNYhev 09:12:26 AM September 30, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Vaccine Controversies Are As Social As They Are Medical http://t.co/jFZbWRX5TF 08:54:53 AM September 30, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook