The Scholarly Communication Team would like to know more about faculty impressions of open access scholarly literature, that is, literature which is digital, online, free of charge, and free of most copyright and licensing restrictions.
Please take their brief survey by Friday, October 11, 2013:
It should only take a few minutes to complete and prior knowledge of open access scholarly literature is not required to participate. This survey is similar to one conducted of Tufts faculty in Fall of 2011. Survey results will be posted during Open Access Week, October 21-27, 2013.
For more information about open access or the Scholarly Communication Team, please visit scholarlycommunication.tufts.edu.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @medlineplus: FDA warns consumers about the dangers of using pure #caffeine powder sold on the internet: https://t.co/KDELndxgqF https:/… about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @INDDEXProject: Missed us @expbio? Check out our poster on Innovative Technologies here: https://t.co/p3HT5kwIRh @tuftsnutrition https:/… about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NBCNewsHealth: The science of meditation: Growing body of research shows all the ways it's good for us https://t.co/qB8erkMcxj about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bbchealth: 'Unmanned sewing machine' does surgery https://t.co/6owrG69Bhx about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Advance In Human Embryo Research Rekindles Ethical Debate https://t.co/o5yA8SFG6A about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TEDTalks: How to engineer the human body for life in space: https://t.co/CXyCBvrOmQ about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook