Are you a researcher, faculty PI, graduate student and/or post doctorate at Tufts? Have you discovered the Biomedical Research Portal on our homepage?
The portal is designed to gather important resources in one place so you have what you need to efficiently manage and conduct your research. It contains links to all of our major protocol subscriptions, a quick way to access PubMed and Web of Science, as well as a link to Interlibrary loan so that you can request anything Tufts doesn’t have immediately available.
In the research writing tab you will find helpful links to guides on topics such as where to find help for funding your research, information on writing systematic reviews, helpful information on citation management software and resources to better your writing of grants and articles for publication.
Have you explored the portal? Is something missing? Let us know what you think by giving us an email or call!
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright data databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- The library service desk is open 10AM-10PM today! http://t.co/1w3odcSkUu about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: "What's the quality of the food we are eating? How do we define quality?"-- @Dmozaffarian via @HealthDayEditor: http://… 02:29:01 PM April 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 2015: the Year of the Ugly Vegetable? http://t.co/AjRRiV99QZ via @usnews 12:16:05 PM April 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Live near the Medford campus? Go check it out - lots of fun! https://t.co/1ev24et78G 12:01:12 PM April 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @smarfdoc When you search a database like PubMed? 10:50:49 AM April 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to smarfdoc ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @smarfdoc 2dary prev. of CAD, yes? Does this info help :-)? [Tufts login required] http://t.co/14qpqGtpig 10:34:50 AM April 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to smarfdoc ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook