Have you noticed Leo the Skeleton on the HHSL homepage?
Click on Leo and get the skinny on top article databases, point of care resources, and electronic books and journals in clinical medicine, as well as drug information and research writing tips and guides. It’s a quick way for clinicians, medical students, hospital staff and others to access all the clinical medicine favorites, like DynaMed, PubMed, UpToDate, and more.
Any suggestions, questions, or feedback about this portal? Let us know!
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- #coffeeoncall has ended for today! Stay tuned for future caffeination opportunities. Happy studying! about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @janetjykim We'll meet you at the Circulation Desk! about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to janetjykim ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @janetjykim Hi Janet, Where are you in the library? Let us know and the coffee will be on its way! about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to janetjykim ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 30 minutes left for #coffeeoncall and one more coffee to give away! Tweet at us if you want it! about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @KatieMark We'll be right down! about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to KatieMark ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @RosenthalBenjam We'll be right there! The front elevators or the internal library elevators? about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to RosenthalBenjam ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook