Have you noticed Leo the Skeleton on the HHSL homepage?
Click on Leo and get the skinny on top article databases, point of care resources, and electronic books and journals in clinical medicine, as well as drug information and research writing tips and guides. It’s a quick way for clinicians, medical students, hospital staff and others to access all the clinical medicine favorites, like DynaMed, PubMed, UpToDate, and more.
Any suggestions, questions, or feedback about this portal? Let us know!
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsNutrition: Friedman's Jeanne Goldberg comments today in the @BostonGlobe about lunchtime trading among school children: http://t.c… about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SPARC_NA: Our map of #OAWeek events is filling up fast—122 and counting! Make sure yours is counted. Add it now! http://t.co/eiSY8BvTOq about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Cutest. Spider. EVER!!!! Peruvian Amazon's Roly Poly Spider and Other Exotic Orb Weavers http://t.co/psVeJ6p6Ke about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Extra, extra! Be informed about the risks of foregoing vaccinations! https://t.co/xKuxqVjqb2 about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: At 2pET, we're talking to the 2015 @NobelPrize laureates in Chemistry, Physics, & Medicine. http://t.co/TP1MQB9Qgu http://t.co/… about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tufts' New Entry Sustainable Farming Project on WGBH News story on Nutrition Inequality http://t.co/YaAZscdvxy via @wgbhnews 03:00:09 PM October 08, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook