Have you noticed Leo the Skeleton on the HHSL homepage?
Click on Leo and get the skinny on top article databases, point of care resources, and electronic books and journals in clinical medicine, as well as drug information and research writing tips and guides. It’s a quick way for clinicians, medical students, hospital staff and others to access all the clinical medicine favorites, like DynaMed, PubMed, UpToDate, and more.
Any suggestions, questions, or feedback about this portal? Let us know!
Tags4th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff technology TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsOPD: Attend @tuftsctsi's "Junior Faculty Forum" if you have interest in applying for K (or other career dev.) awards. http://t.co/… about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Uh oh...Facebook is down! Did you know #HHSL has a Facebook page with more news & updates? Take a sec to like us when fb is working again! about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- IOM Wants Big Change in Doc Training http://t.co/5j9wpf367m about 12 hours ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WHO: Dr Margaret Chan's speech on #Ebola today in #Guinea http://t.co/NGLWwjtdZB about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AmerDentalAssn: Traveling Massachusetts Dentist Treats Children Suffering from Severe Cavities http://t.co/lPG6ovGLFd 04:59:17 PM July 31, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Good lunch read by @WIRED "Yum, mold and proteobacteria! Scientists discovered a world of microbes on cheese rinds" http://t.co/twTVzMckHP 02:22:27 PM July 31, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook