Not sure what time it is so you don’t know which desk to go to for a laptop? Never fear! The laptops are no longer moving up and down. All the laptops, iPads, and peripherals will be at the Library Service Desk on Sackler 4 all the time.
Go to the Library IT desk on Sackler 5 for all your computer questions such as: virus help, hard drive failure, print from your laptop to the Library printers, register to us Tufts Wireless etc.
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history alumni apps book review books book talk celebration circulation ClinicalKey Clinical Key conference congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook graduation HHSL holidays homepage hours Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access portals presentation publication resources social media staff technology toolkits TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Open Workshop – Beyond Pubmed: Web of Knowledge (12/18, 12-1pm) http://t.co/yUqlOmjM9K about 20 minutes ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Want to Help the Open Access Cause? Get the Button! http://t.co/a64MSEQlwL 09:26:23 AM December 11, 2013 from bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What a great day to put in some studying while avoiding the wet snow! 02:30:59 PM December 10, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @TuftsDental Thank you for spreading the word about our extended hours. 12:54:20 PM December 09, 2013 from web in reply to TuftsDental ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Fist bumping could reduce hospital acquired infections, research shows http://t.co/6HvRZGAlzQ 10:26:01 AM December 09, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Free coffee today at 7pm on Sackler 4. Study hard and good luck on exams! 11:31:25 AM December 08, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook