HHSL is launching a new initiative to offer workshop classes open to all students, faculty, and staff of the university and medical center!
These classes will typically be held at lunch time and run about an hour. The sessions will cover a wide array of searching skills, research tools and other information discovery and management topics.
To find out more information on upcoming classes, follow our Google calendar, Twitter, Facebook or blog! Also keep an eye out for announcements in your departmental listservs. To reach the calendar and class description page, simply follow the “Open Classes at HHSL” link listed under Education.
Due to limited space, it may be difficult to provide service for walk-in attendees of popular topics, so we ask that you fill out a brief registration form if you plan to attend. A link to register is included in the course descriptions.
Tags4th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff technology TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Fun! RT @HealthyBoston Tomorrow 7-8PM FREE Salsa@ O'DayPlayground in #Southie Get fit w/@BostonParksDept http://t.co/aXRkGrqAcV #BostonMoves about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sciam: Why Can’t You Remember Being a Baby? http://t.co/xT9cdu33PU about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Congrats to the @TuftsDental Student National Dental Association! They won Small Chapter of the Year at the SNDA Convention in New Orleans! about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- See what our summer intern has to say abt working w/HHSL! Brief Reflections of a Library Intern by June Thammasnong http://t.co/zsqKBCqLup 09:49:13 AM July 30, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Fistbumps may be good for your health! They transfer fewer germs than handshakes, says new study VIA @ReutersHealth http://t.co/swqF105S5g 01:08:12 PM July 29, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Your favorite skeleton is back with the answers to your #library questions in #AskLeo Ep.2 | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/doMTZOqvLS 10:28:03 AM July 29, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook