HHSL is launching a new initiative to offer workshop classes open to all students, faculty, and staff of the university and medical center!
These classes will typically be held at lunch time and run about an hour. The sessions will cover a wide array of searching skills, research tools and other information discovery and management topics.
To find out more information on upcoming classes, follow our Google calendar, Twitter, Facebook or blog! Also keep an eye out for announcements in your departmental listservs. To reach the calendar and class description page, simply follow the “Open Classes at HHSL” link listed under Education.
Due to limited space, it may be difficult to provide service for walk-in attendees of popular topics, so we ask that you fill out a brief registration form if you plan to attend. A link to register is included in the course descriptions.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Many Psychology Findings Not as Strong as Claimed, Study Says http://t.co/eKoSaKazmn about 9 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How Safe Is Your Ground Beef? - Consumer Reports http://t.co/nSYea1JrXl about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Collaboration Room Pilot Updates | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/MSAqXeRPOY about 21 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Five more industry-funded studies with expected results. Score: 47 to 1 http://t.co/ADAt6ldhd3 12:52:42 PM August 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - Low vitamin-D genes linked to MS http://t.co/Twj6YDNoVR 12:19:28 PM August 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Adjunct Prof. Susan Blumenthal on options for a new health ecosystem in the @HuffingtonPost: http://t.co/tVLnbNX8AM 11:34:53 AM August 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook