Join the Hirsh Health Sciences Library this Wednesday, October 16th, for a workshop on how to find and interpret Impact Factors!
This workshop is open to all Tufts students, faculty, and staff affiliates and will be in Room 510 of the Sackler Building from 12-1pm
Space is limited, so we ask you fill out a brief registration form HERE by 5pm on the 15th.
Hope to see you there!
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration ClinicalKey Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays homepage hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access open workshop portals president's day recipes resources social media staff technology TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsOPD: New funding opportunities as of April 2nd! #NIH @NIHFunding | http://t.co/UrZPN97Lps about 1 hour ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tuftsctsi: Are you entering the @TuftsCTSI #PosterCompetition? Time is running out! Submit your abstract online by noon Friday: http://… about 1 hour ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Follow @TuftsLive for live updates from today's #MurrowForum with @ariannahuff. Starts at noon! about 2 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Act Like a #Doctor, Think Like a #Patient. Prof. Alan Rockoff discusses patient-focused #medicine: http://t.co/lqMcmU05… about 2 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NSF: MT @STEMsolutions: 1 week til largest celebration of #STEM in our nation, @USAScienceFest! We'll be there! http://t.co/Z0A3OU3IMf about 2 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsCareer: Come to the Ask for Evidence workshop- @ the Cambridge Science Festival. Wed, April 23, 5.30PM, Emerson College http://t.c… about 4 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook