Want to hear a Nutrition lecture? Looking for a veterinary gross anatomy image? Interested in learning more about how to create a video game? Need to fine-tune your “medical interviewing” techniques? You can find the answers to these questions and much, much more on the Tufts OpenCourseWare (OCW) website. Tufts OCW is a free, online publication of high-quality educational material contributed by Tufts faculty from a number of Tufts University courses. Started in 2005, the OCW website has received more than 4 million visits and reflects Tufts’ early advocacy of the open educational resources (OER) and open access (OA) movements.
Join the open access (OA) movement! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join hundreds of Tufts faculty colleagues by sharing your course material online.
The Tufts OCW editor will work with you to help format your content for public consumption under a Creative Commons license that maintains faculty copyright while fostering reuse.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @MyPlate: Defrost meat or poultry before putting it into a slow cooker. Find more #foodsafety tips here: https://t.co/FoGuCE9hTE https:/… about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: Inherited genetic mutations play a major role in about 5 to 10 percent of all cancers: https://t.co/FX46ldS78E https://t.co/yco… about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dental Stencils for your pumpkins! https://t.co/h9fGc4xrYg about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: Will drinking buckets of cranberry juice cure bladder infections? Sorry, nope. https://t.co/n7HPmbpiUm about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @FDAfood: Find out what science says about the effectiveness & safety of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) #supplements: https://t.co/ETV0BibL5o http… about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here are some spooky creatures from one of the rarest volumes in our Special Collections room! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/gct1yFQkdU about 19 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook