Want to hear a Nutrition lecture? Looking for a veterinary gross anatomy image? Interested in learning more about how to create a video game? Need to fine-tune your “medical interviewing” techniques? You can find the answers to these questions and much, much more on the Tufts OpenCourseWare (OCW) website. Tufts OCW is a free, online publication of high-quality educational material contributed by Tufts faculty from a number of Tufts University courses. Started in 2005, the OCW website has received more than 4 million visits and reflects Tufts’ early advocacy of the open educational resources (OER) and open access (OA) movements.
Join the open access (OA) movement! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join hundreds of Tufts faculty colleagues by sharing your course material online.
The Tufts OCW editor will work with you to help format your content for public consumption under a Creative Commons license that maintains faculty copyright while fostering reuse.
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration ClinicalKey Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays homepage hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access open workshop portals president's day recipes resources social media staff technology TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: The multibillion-dollar e-#cigarette industry is not regulated, but the #FDA is seeking to change that: http://t.co/uCy… about 9 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: Friedman School graduate John Stoddard is co-founder of Higher Ground, Boston's first commercial farm on a rootop. http… about 11 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- T-minus 5 hours until Paws for People from @tuftsvet arrives! They'll be here from 3:30-5pm in Sackler 507 about 12 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @USDANutrition: Curious about the nutrients in favorite recipes? SuperTracker’s My Recipe feature shows how to create healthier meals ht… 02:50:40 PM April 23, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Feeling Stressed? Then Meet Some Pets this Thursday Afternoon from 3:30-5pm in Sackler 507! http://t.co/Vtv7kRG2RX 10:43:05 AM April 23, 2014 from bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Interesting...and pretty gross RT @NPRHealth Dirty Money: A Microbial Jungle Thrives In Your Wallet http://t.co/toAneMuy6j 10:24:39 AM April 23, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook