Want to hear a Nutrition lecture? Looking for a veterinary gross anatomy image? Interested in learning more about how to create a video game? Need to fine-tune your “medical interviewing” techniques? You can find the answers to these questions and much, much more on the Tufts OpenCourseWare (OCW) website. Tufts OCW is a free, online publication of high-quality educational material contributed by Tufts faculty from a number of Tufts University courses. Started in 2005, the OCW website has received more than 4 million visits and reflects Tufts’ early advocacy of the open educational resources (OER) and open access (OA) movements.
Join the open access (OA) movement! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join hundreds of Tufts faculty colleagues by sharing your course material online.
The Tufts OCW editor will work with you to help format your content for public consumption under a Creative Commons license that maintains faculty copyright while fostering reuse.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Black doctors have dealt with distrust and misperceptions for more than a century. https://t.co/aSSCiVOc88 02:42:59 PM December 09, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We have everything you need! Make a gingerbread house! https://t.co/HSqqggiW0z 12:37:52 PM December 09, 2016 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Heroin deaths surpass gun homicides for the first time, CDC data shows https://t.co/Wqc29o327w 11:14:39 AM December 09, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: Spotlight report: The hidden cost of a broken mental health care system.https://t.co/XoFcdoJVVc https://t.co/HWYdcJHYpY 08:19:03 AM December 09, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nytimeswell: Should the Food Industry Sneak Vegetables Into Food? https://t.co/UZ8BhdsTiq 11:42:30 AM December 08, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - US life expectancy declines for first time in 20 years https://t.co/jrCoGOLXY5 09:25:46 AM December 08, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook