The Hirsh Health Sciences Library will be closing today, Wednesday, November 27, 2013 at 2:00pm. Please return all library materials (e.g., reserve books, laptops, mac chargers, etc.) by closing at 2pm. Thanks and happy T-day!!
Tags4th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff technology TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsOPD: Attend @tuftsctsi's "Junior Faculty Forum" if you have interest in applying for K (or other career dev.) awards. http://t.co/… about 16 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Uh oh...Facebook is down! Did you know #HHSL has a Facebook page with more news & updates? Take a sec to like us when fb is working again! about 16 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- IOM Wants Big Change in Doc Training http://t.co/5j9wpf367m about 18 hours ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WHO: Dr Margaret Chan's speech on #Ebola today in #Guinea http://t.co/NGLWwjtdZB about 19 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AmerDentalAssn: Traveling Massachusetts Dentist Treats Children Suffering from Severe Cavities http://t.co/lPG6ovGLFd 04:59:17 PM July 31, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Good lunch read by @WIRED "Yum, mold and proteobacteria! Scientists discovered a world of microbes on cheese rinds" http://t.co/twTVzMckHP 02:22:27 PM July 31, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook