Only see an abstract in PubMed? We still may have your article!
There are multiple ways to find out if an article you are trying to locate is available through Tufts. One great place to start is the Tufts Catalog (link located in the top left of the homepage). You can search by journal title and see what subscriptions we have for electronic journals as well as print. Print periodicals are located on the 7th floor, except for the current year which is shelved on the 4th floor. Sometimes the catalog will say that the years you want are in “Jaharis Storage” this means that you need to fill out a request to have the volume brought over to the library. You can find the request form HERE and you will receive an email when it arrives at the 4th floor desk.
If you only have an abbreviated title then the single citation matcher in PubMed will help. Start filling out the citation HERE and the full title will become visible.
Another method of searching is to follow our e-journals link. You can search by title or browse alphabetically through Serial Solutions.
If you require assistance please don’t hesitate to stop by the library service desk on the 4th floor of Sackler. We’ll be happy to help!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Reading Novels at Medical School https://t.co/vJtt38rcT2 via @nytimeswell 12:43:17 PM June 24, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Out down that cake! BBC News - Office cake culture is 'danger to health' https://t.co/ZNesxTNMJ8 08:10:41 AM June 24, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Via @NPR: Bad News For Kids Who Don't Like Flu Shots https://t.co/fIQPA7114G 12:55:29 PM June 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you know what Hirsh Library used to look like?...Think Pink! #tbt | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/hh2Y4TjS7T 12:19:56 PM June 23, 2016 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Springfield Zoo monkey still on the lam: ‘Dizzy’ the monkey still on the loose in Springfield zoo https://t.co/iUaRIcnxEa via @BostonGlobe 11:46:52 AM June 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TEDTalks: "Only an estimated 38 percent of the U.S. population is eligible to donate blood." https://t.co/g1S3LGNhki 11:44:01 AM June 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook