Hirsh has revamped their learning guides and put them in a new system. Need help finding databases to search, looking for tips on how to find reserve items, or need the PBL Toolbelts? We’ve got all this and more in the Hirsh Health Sciences Library Research Guides.
On the main page, you will see that guides created based on academic subjects are arranged in collapsible menus based on category. Expand the category of interest to see all the individual guides.
The “Other” tab contains guides related to general library resources, services and miscellaneous tutorials. It will be a great resource, so be sure to check them out as you visit to see the new guides as they are added!
All of the guides in the new system have similar coloring and layout, so you can easily identify if you are in a HHSL Research Guide. We’ve even already migrated over the PBL Toolbelts.
What do you think? Let us know at the desk, or by dropping us an email or phone call. Is there any topic you’d like covered in a guide?
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Doctors Getting ‘Pimped’ https://t.co/QLZ8c84agu via @nytimeswell about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @statnews: Our least experienced doctors are dangerously tired https://t.co/1zWEZGGdJF via @HuffPostScience https://t.co/8Lmu8nYQ7v about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Evaporated Cane Juice? Puh-leeze. Just Call It Sugar, FDA Says https://t.co/i6tgm4R71f about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @statnews: What it’s like to be one of the few doctors left in war-torn Syria https://t.co/7T59zZ6PMC https://t.co/WdWoO59abB about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Could Alzheimer’s Stem From Infections? It Makes Sense, Experts Say https://t.co/FfDSw7U8Pl 03:06:43 PM May 25, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Memorial Day Weekend Hours | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/mtXKykDLoi 02:55:27 PM May 25, 2016 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook