Hirsh has revamped their learning guides and put them in a new system. Need help finding databases to search, looking for tips on how to find reserve items, or need the PBL Toolbelts? We’ve got all this and more in the Hirsh Health Sciences Library Research Guides.
On the main page, you will see that guides created based on academic subjects are arranged in collapsible menus based on category. Expand the category of interest to see all the individual guides.
The “Other” tab contains guides related to general library resources, services and miscellaneous tutorials. It will be a great resource, so be sure to check them out as you visit to see the new guides as they are added!
All of the guides in the new system have similar coloring and layout, so you can easily identify if you are in a HHSL Research Guide. We’ve even already migrated over the PBL Toolbelts.
What do you think? Let us know at the desk, or by dropping us an email or phone call. Is there any topic you’d like covered in a guide?
Tags4th floor book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation graphs HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch mobile apps new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review social media staff statistics summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- I seriously love everything that was in that last Tweet. I'm sure they're great people, too! about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsOcl: Tufts Quidditch's Yule Ball Tickets on sale now online and at the booth for just $10. about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @KHCourage: #deargodno RT @ziyatong: The beak of a colossal squid. [photo: Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa] http://t.co/TarSeiH… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Interesting article on the potential use of social media to track communicable diseases. http://t.co/BdM27FRstj #health… 11:21:19 AM November 22, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @dcatufts: On this day 1983 in Tufts History, the Sackler Center for Health Communications broke ground. http://t.co/uksOLpMaI0 http://t… 11:48:42 AM November 21, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsTechnology: TUFTS DAILY: TTS Plans Updates to SIS Class Search - benefits students and faculty! http://t.co/wlpsijkEaz 11:47:35 AM November 21, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook