RefWorks: An Introduction
Thurs, January 30th, Noon – 1:00pm
Want to streamline your research with your writing? Interested in tools to help manage your citations and bibliographies? This one-hour session will introduce you to RefWorks, an online citation management program. RefWorks allows you to create a personal database of references and generate bibliographies in a variety of formats.
This workshop will cover the basic functions of RefWorks, including:
- how to set up an account
- importing citations from research databases, such as PubMed and Google Scholar
- formatting bibliographies in styles, such as APA and JAMA
This session is for absolute beginners – no previous experience is required! But if you are already a RefWorks user, this session will be a great refresher for you!
Space is limited, so please REGISTER HERE by January 29th.** HHSL Open Workshops are open to ANY Tufts community member. We welcome students, faculty, staff, clinicians and members of our affiliate hospitals. If you are allowed in the Sackler building, you are welcome at a workshop!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NYTHealth: Germs in the subway are the harmless kind https://t.co/Sz7p3hDMGz about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Putting Breast Cancer on a Diet https://t.co/lHJhMUCPfO via @nytimeswell about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you have any plans for 4th of July Weekend? We have some ideas for you! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/Og55ivrGOI about 13 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An N.Y.U. Study Gone Wrong, and a Top Researcher Dismissed https://t.co/nKNgscPpov about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Did you know that #TaiChi can help alleviate knee pain? Read more about the new Tufts study: https://t.co/B0LIJEPfvr #… about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AHRQNews: "Undermining a small but important federal health agency is a dangerous gamble" by @MLMillenson via @statnews https://t.co/Uo… about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook