RefWorks: An Introduction
Thurs, January 30th, Noon – 1:00pm
Want to streamline your research with your writing? Interested in tools to help manage your citations and bibliographies? This one-hour session will introduce you to RefWorks, an online citation management program. RefWorks allows you to create a personal database of references and generate bibliographies in a variety of formats.
This workshop will cover the basic functions of RefWorks, including:
- how to set up an account
- importing citations from research databases, such as PubMed and Google Scholar
- formatting bibliographies in styles, such as APA and JAMA
This session is for absolute beginners – no previous experience is required! But if you are already a RefWorks user, this session will be a great refresher for you!
Space is limited, so please REGISTER HERE by January 29th.** HHSL Open Workshops are open to ANY Tufts community member. We welcome students, faculty, staff, clinicians and members of our affiliate hospitals. If you are allowed in the Sackler building, you are welcome at a workshop!
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation crafts data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Drink up! https://t.co/gfEN3TIwQy 12:32:46 PM February 05, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Is It Time To Stop Using Race In Medical Research? https://t.co/cko5UZuCqt 12:31:09 PM February 05, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What You Get When You Mix Chickens, China and Climate Change https://t.co/YMdGzkwAur 12:14:52 PM February 05, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bmj_latest: Longer shifts don’t increase harm to patients, finds controversial study @NEJM that has been called unethical https://t.co/… 08:13:59 AM February 05, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- De-stress next week with therapy dogs, crafts, snacks, and more! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/6FMknO2VBU 02:30:39 PM February 04, 2016 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you use citation tools, such as EndNote, RefWorks, Zotero, & Mendeley? We would love to learn more: https://t.co/OE0rziKRWu 01:35:38 PM February 04, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook