RefWorks: An Introduction
Thurs, January 30th, Noon – 1:00pm
Want to streamline your research with your writing? Interested in tools to help manage your citations and bibliographies? This one-hour session will introduce you to RefWorks, an online citation management program. RefWorks allows you to create a personal database of references and generate bibliographies in a variety of formats.
This workshop will cover the basic functions of RefWorks, including:
- how to set up an account
- importing citations from research databases, such as PubMed and Google Scholar
- formatting bibliographies in styles, such as APA and JAMA
This session is for absolute beginners – no previous experience is required! But if you are already a RefWorks user, this session will be a great refresher for you!
Space is limited, so please REGISTER HERE by January 29th.** HHSL Open Workshops are open to ANY Tufts community member. We welcome students, faculty, staff, clinicians and members of our affiliate hospitals. If you are allowed in the Sackler building, you are welcome at a workshop!
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright crafts databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- The Surprising Failure of Calorie Counts on Menus https://t.co/fEU3gl50AI via @UpshotNYT about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- ARRRR MATEY! Scurvy (really) is an under-recognized health problem that is trivial to treat. https://t.co/Xtxzh6gUlW via @slate about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Food fight erupts as top nutritionists gather to define healthy eating https://t.co/wMc5gaVsp8 via @statnews about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Should we edit the human germline? A debate on hubris, equity, and vision https://t.co/F34YlYw1ky via @statnews about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Short Answers to Hard Questions About Climate Change https://t.co/f2V5SdD8P6 about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New database from @AHRQNews tracks hospital readmission rates. Learn more: https://t.co/SvHM9VfdtV 09:47:52 AM November 25, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook