RefWorks: An Introduction
Thurs, January 30th, Noon – 1:00pm
Want to streamline your research with your writing? Interested in tools to help manage your citations and bibliographies? This one-hour session will introduce you to RefWorks, an online citation management program. RefWorks allows you to create a personal database of references and generate bibliographies in a variety of formats.
This workshop will cover the basic functions of RefWorks, including:
- how to set up an account
- importing citations from research databases, such as PubMed and Google Scholar
- formatting bibliographies in styles, such as APA and JAMA
This session is for absolute beginners – no previous experience is required! But if you are already a RefWorks user, this session will be a great refresher for you!
Space is limited, so please REGISTER HERE by January 29th.** HHSL Open Workshops are open to ANY Tufts community member. We welcome students, faculty, staff, clinicians and members of our affiliate hospitals. If you are allowed in the Sackler building, you are welcome at a workshop!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Expanding our free services for you! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/KYaOn4qjP4 about 13 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bbchealth: India transfusions infect many with HIV https://t.co/2exfFvn22j about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Reuters_Health: Dr. Heimlich had to use his namesake maneuver for the first time this week - aged 92. https://t.co/tnfBVl4e87 https://t… 02:37:43 PM May 27, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - Zika crisis: Rio Olympics 'should be moved or postponed' https://t.co/rQ4FCaQoHd 02:04:22 PM May 27, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Is Virginia Health Insurer's Decision To Drop Bronze Plans An Omen? https://t.co/h8FPmhZ6nn 01:21:02 PM May 27, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Major US study links cellphone exposure to cancer — at least in rats https://t.co/oZ8IvFiTrx via @statnews 09:12:48 AM May 27, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook