The Hirsh Library will soon be subscribing to Natural Standard – the leading evidence-based resource on alternative and complementary medicine.
You can find information like:
- Professional and Bottom-Line monographs on thousands of CAM therapies
- Evidence-graded lists of CAM therapies for diseases and conditions
- Drug interaction and symptom checkers
- Calculators and patient handouts
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @GretchenReynold: More food for thought about exercise and weight To Keep Obesity at Bay, Exercise May Trump Diet https://t.co/nIUJxTjIm… about 8 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- One Last Extended Hours Weekend! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/mic6DWShWW about 12 minutes ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The shelter that gives wine to alcoholics | Tina Rosenberg https://t.co/yec6Udl70B about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Reuters_Health: FDA sets minimum sales age of 18 for e-cigarettes, cigars https://t.co/AAuVMuSGDB about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TheScientistLLC: Image of the Day: Flowers and Stems https://t.co/Fs1UqztS9l https://t.co/kB6zX1Ugco about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nature: Learning from failure. Machine-learning algorithm mines unreported ‘dark’ reactions to predict successful syntheses https://t.c… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook