The Hirsh Library will soon be subscribing to Natural Standard – the leading evidence-based resource on alternative and complementary medicine.
You can find information like:
- Professional and Bottom-Line monographs on thousands of CAM therapies
- Evidence-graded lists of CAM therapies for diseases and conditions
- Drug interaction and symptom checkers
- Calculators and patient handouts
Tags4th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new resource open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff technology TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Still wondering about Monday's tornado alerts? Learn more about TuftsAlert and how it works http://t.co/kY9D2rKjK0 via… about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Coming soon…a new 6th floor classroom! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/QXtpNz3Crd about 5 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsPR: Secondhand smoke as dangerous for pets as humans, @tuftsvet study finds http://t.co/JJqr5QM6F4 about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: Targeted #cancer therapies interfere with specific molecules involved in cancer cell growth and survival. More here: http://t.… 12:13:14 PM July 08, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HelloGreenway: Dewey Square Market today 11:30-6:30! 12:07:59 PM July 08, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Come checkout a new laptop at Hirsh! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/lORhnodM5w 09:06:03 AM July 08, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook