Congratulations to our Associate Director, Debbie Berlanstein, who contributed to the article “Method for the Systematic Reviews on Occupational Therapy and Neurodegenerative Diseases,” published in the January/February 2014 issue of The American Journal of Occupational Therapy. Debbie served as a librarian consultant on the research project, performing searches for studies that were later synthesized by the other authors. The goal was to give practicing occupational therapists good evidence for questions that arise in their day-to-day work. You can find the article here.
Debbie has signed on for the next installment, which the team will be working on this year.
In related news, Debbie will be teaching a workshop about her experiences working on a Cochrane Systematic Review from 12-1pm on February 13th in Sackler 510. Come check it out!
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- We have extended hours in the library! The service desk is open until 10pm and you may stay and study until 2am! Good luck with exams! 02:02:11 PM May 02, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @adeaweb: .@TuftsDental alum and her father, both #dentists, make house calls to provide for seniors and the disabled. http://t.co/PcvM0… 12:41:47 PM May 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @GreenTufts: Join the @TuftsUniversity team for the @MCBikeChallenge and don't forget to ride smart http://t.co/2zzzLsfGwH #MCBC2015 11:12:12 AM May 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: . @ChildObesity180 at Tufts researches healthy children's menu items: http://t.co/FTeK2cJaao via @Reuters 09:27:29 AM May 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's 3 and that means TEA! Join us on Sackler 4 for our PiTEA party. There will be snacks... 03:00:03 PM April 30, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: There are few group projects in med school, strange when you consider that there are few solo practitioners. http://t.co/zSs… 01:50:54 PM April 30, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook