Congratulations to our Associate Director, Debbie Berlanstein, who contributed to the article “Method for the Systematic Reviews on Occupational Therapy and Neurodegenerative Diseases,” published in the January/February 2014 issue of The American Journal of Occupational Therapy. Debbie served as a librarian consultant on the research project, performing searches for studies that were later synthesized by the other authors. The goal was to give practicing occupational therapists good evidence for questions that arise in their day-to-day work. You can find the article here.
Debbie has signed on for the next installment, which the team will be working on this year.
In related news, Debbie will be teaching a workshop about her experiences working on a Cochrane Systematic Review from 12-1pm on February 13th in Sackler 510. Come check it out!
Tags4th floor african american history book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @nytimeshealth: Soda Makers Coca-Cola, PepsiCo and Dr Pepper Join in Effort to Cut Americans’ Drink Calories http://t.co/hsgfgNo8to about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprscience: Obama Lays Out Approach To Climate Change In U.N. Speech http://t.co/KtWvDi8Jet about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @danjayart We're looking forward to it! about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to danjayart ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Renovation Update: It’s almost ready! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/uXzUHbVwv7 about 7 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NBCNewsHealth: Art's Healing Power: Can Hospital Collections Help? http://t.co/p3Kr57FeMP about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join Dr. Dan Jay at Aidkeman Arts Center 9/25 5-7:30PM for the opening of his art show "Archemy: Chemical Drawings" http://t.co/DOSZflRwaG 04:03:15 PM September 22, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook