The saga over the fate of the Agricultural Act of 2014, aka “The Farm Bill,” has finally ended. Earlier this month, President Obama signed the bill into law, praising the bipartisan legislation.
However, given the complexity of the bill and its wide-ranging implications, many of us are begging to know, what exactly is in the “The Farm Bill,”?
Ed O’Keefe and the staff of the Washington Post has “perused the 959-page farm bill to call out some neat, new and interesting anecdotes that might not normally see the light of day.”
Check out this insightful article:
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @theNCI: A mole is just a mole -- or is it #melanoma? How to tell the difference: http://t.co/CLWCicu0Wd via @NCIprevention http://t.co/… about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @BrettRHenson it's the hippest joint in town! about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to BrettRHenson ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Dmozaffarian: Huge victory for love and happiness. Supreme Court declares that devotion, dignity, and marriage are for everyone. http:/… 03:34:00 PM June 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: "It's still marshmallows for breakfast," says @jameshamblin Read more @TheAtlanticHLTH: http://t.co/841dF4iA9S 11:46:48 AM June 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We can't wait for @BosPublicMarket to open on 7/30! http://t.co/gB0FiCEx1b 09:33:52 AM June 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nlm_news: They're everywhere, on every body! How to get #tattoos and #piercings safely: http://t.co/PGeZ0gpY3P 04:31:20 PM June 25, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook