If you’re like me, you may not be much of a cook. I tend to live on pasta and sandwiches. However, there is one dish that my family has made over the years that even I can make. It is zucchini pie (well it’s more like a quiche). If you love cheese, feel free to pile it on. I’ve also tried variations with eggplant! Enjoy! – Becky
1 8 oz. package of crescent rolls
2 or 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
3 T. margarine
1 clove of crushed garlic or 1 tsp. powder
salt and pepper
2 beaten eggs
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Separate rolls into triangles and place in 9″ pie plate. Saute zucchini in margarine until soft – drain. Mix eggs, cheese, parsley, salt, pepper, and garlic. Pour over top of zucchini (in pie plate) and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsUniversity: We had a great time welcoming families and friends to campus for Parents and Family Weekend! https://t.co/oo0VJOurzj about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WHO: 1.8 million people died from #Tuberculosis in 2015 including 400,000 with #HIV & #TB. TB is preventable & curable https://t.co/ijm… about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MayoClinic: Why some foods can trigger #migraines in certain people https://t.co/Fss3i1Y5Ue via @KIMTNews3 about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @dentalhealthorg: Some good advice here. Our choices of diet are so important when it comes to keeping our teeth healthy https://t.co/nj… about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AmerDentalAssn: Your #halloween candy survival guide: https://t.co/kPeoBf7SQR https://t.co/1YQAfYFIZi about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Celebrate #OpenAccess week, create a button/magnet using public domain images! At the library service desk now-2pm… https://t.co/tfevGmJZHS about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook