If you’re like me, you may not be much of a cook. I tend to live on pasta and sandwiches. However, there is one dish that my family has made over the years that even I can make. It is zucchini pie (well it’s more like a quiche). If you love cheese, feel free to pile it on. I’ve also tried variations with eggplant! Enjoy! – Becky
1 8 oz. package of crescent rolls
2 or 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
3 T. margarine
1 clove of crushed garlic or 1 tsp. powder
salt and pepper
2 beaten eggs
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Separate rolls into triangles and place in 9″ pie plate. Saute zucchini in margarine until soft – drain. Mix eggs, cheese, parsley, salt, pepper, and garlic. Pour over top of zucchini (in pie plate) and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Black doctors have dealt with distrust and misperceptions for more than a century. https://t.co/aSSCiVOc88 about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We have everything you need! Make a gingerbread house! https://t.co/HSqqggiW0z about 13 hours ago from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Heroin deaths surpass gun homicides for the first time, CDC data shows https://t.co/Wqc29o327w about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: Spotlight report: The hidden cost of a broken mental health care system.https://t.co/XoFcdoJVVc https://t.co/HWYdcJHYpY about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nytimeswell: Should the Food Industry Sneak Vegetables Into Food? https://t.co/UZ8BhdsTiq 11:42:30 AM December 08, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - US life expectancy declines for first time in 20 years https://t.co/jrCoGOLXY5 09:25:46 AM December 08, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook