If you’re like me, you may not be much of a cook. I tend to live on pasta and sandwiches. However, there is one dish that my family has made over the years that even I can make. It is zucchini pie (well it’s more like a quiche). If you love cheese, feel free to pile it on. I’ve also tried variations with eggplant! Enjoy! – Becky
1 8 oz. package of crescent rolls
2 or 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
3 T. margarine
1 clove of crushed garlic or 1 tsp. powder
salt and pepper
2 beaten eggs
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Separate rolls into triangles and place in 9″ pie plate. Saute zucchini in margarine until soft – drain. Mix eggs, cheese, parsley, salt, pepper, and garlic. Pour over top of zucchini (in pie plate) and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @BtfdLibrary: Grab your #cowbell and get ready to #FollowALibrary on September 30! https://t.co/krL8wryUsI 01:19:06 PM September 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out our October Open Workshops! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/CNNQNxIYdi 12:41:23 PM September 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bmj_latest: New article series accelerates evidence into practice...Introducing Rapid Recommendations! https://t.co/OBxBNZJiTw https://… 09:22:19 AM September 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Your daily dose of interesting malaria news! https://t.co/JU3gWrQ2fL 09:18:25 AM September 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My favorite creature (and maybe yours?)- Tardigrades Have the Right Stuff to Resist Radiation https://t.co/33nBUlLOmb 12:55:41 PM September 28, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ants Pick Morphine Over Sugar https://t.co/fFLYgsKLwF 12:54:31 PM September 28, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook