This Wednesday is the annual Bates-Andrews Research Day for the School of Dental Medicine. All students who participated in summer research projects with Tufts funding are presenting their work via poster.
The event is sponsored by the George A. Bates Society and the Robert R. Andrews Research Honor Society and has been an annual showcase of student work since the 1930s! Presenters have the opportunity to win one of many cash prizes, awarded by faculty judges, based on poster design, research topic, strength of presentation and other factors.
Support your fellow Tufts students and see what they are researching by visiting the posters on the Dental School’s 14th and 15th floors between 10:30 am and 3:30 pm.
Check out the program for more details and poster topics: Program for 2014 Bates Day
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NYTHealth: Germs in the subway are the harmless kind https://t.co/Sz7p3hDMGz about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Putting Breast Cancer on a Diet https://t.co/lHJhMUCPfO via @nytimeswell about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you have any plans for 4th of July Weekend? We have some ideas for you! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/Og55ivrGOI about 9 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An N.Y.U. Study Gone Wrong, and a Top Researcher Dismissed https://t.co/nKNgscPpov about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Did you know that #TaiChi can help alleviate knee pain? Read more about the new Tufts study: https://t.co/B0LIJEPfvr #… about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AHRQNews: "Undermining a small but important federal health agency is a dangerous gamble" by @MLMillenson via @statnews https://t.co/Uo… about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook