Get Published! Tools for Managing your Writing
Join us Thursday 3/13 at noon in Sackler 510 for the next installment of our Open Workshops series. During this hour-long workshop, you will learn how to use library resources and tools to manage your writing from conception to publication.
Resources covered include:
- making effective use of citation management tools
- databases to find journal impact factors
- suggested apps, guidelines, and tips to keep track of your research
Space is limited–be sure to arrive on time for a seat! Food and lidded drinks are allowed in the computer labs so feel free to bring your lunch or a snack.
HHSL Open Workshops are open to ANY Tufts community member. We welcome students, faculty, staff, clinicians and members of our affiliate hospitals.
Tags4th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food graduation graphs HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch mobile apps new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: New system treats back, joint, and limb pain through electrical pulses rather than drugs http://t.co/5PV7oIo2vY @TuftsP… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprnews: Just in time to be snowed in: Keep warm with beloved books, from @nprbooks http://t.co/IkGDIXjMnY about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We're still open until 5pm today, but Tufts University is CLOSED tomorrow 1/27/2015. Check for news & updates: http://t.co/a4Zx3xheAR about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: The university will be closed on Tuesday, January 27, due to the winter storm. More info: http://t.co/4ppelLO2Zt about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We will close @ 5 pm today in anticipation of the #blizzardof2015. Stay safe & warm & check our blog for updates: http://t.co/5rxosGONgH about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @cbquist: Today in 1849, Elizabeth Blackwell became the first woman to earn a medical degree in the United States. http://t.co/Cr0RuqIF5t 03:36:05 PM January 23, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook