Keep your eyes peeled on St. Patrick’s Day for the Battle of the Health Sciences Library Bands! We’ll be posting a video of a group of HHSL librarians playing and singing the Irish tune Rare Old Mountain Dew in competition with three other health sciences libraries:
- the Claude Moore Health Sciences Library from the University of Virginia
- the William H. Welch Library from Johns Hopkins
- the Lamar Soutter Library from UMass Worcester
Be sure to like our music video posted on our Facebook page on Monday, March 17th, to help Hirsh’s band – Jumbo Go Bragh – win!
Tags4th floor african american history Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch medical school mobile apps new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NatGeo: Friday Fact: You can see autumn leaves from Space. about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Meet the newest member of our Circulation staff! http://t.co/aFNBeEpPoj about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This mysterious masked feline has delivered a hoard of gourds! Stop by the 4th flr desk from 3-4pm to decorate one! http://t.co/phddFtAjwZ about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedicalCtr: See, Test & Treat to provide free #breastcancer & #cervicalcancer screenings to uninsured, underserved women TOMORROW … about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Congrats! RT @sweetfoodie How Doing Dishes Can Help You Lose Weight - my first article for the Huffington Post!... http://t.co/ZTocI3teSt about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Guest post by Judy Rabinowitz: Open vs. Public Access: What's the Difference? | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/RDw9YX9cJ3 #OpenAccessWeek2014 about 18 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook