Join us at the Hirsh Health Sciences Library for another open workshop this Thursday, from noon-1pm, in Sackler 510. This session will be focusing on learning one of our many useful databases – Ovid. All Tufts community members are welcome to attend, and we allow snacks so you don’t have to go hungry!
Ovid Medline 101
Searching the medical literature more precisely can save you time and energy. Come spend 45 minutes exploring and searching Ovid’s MEDLINE database. In this hands-on class, we’ll focus on:
- Formulating and performing a subject search
- Applying basic filters
- Accessing full text articles
- Sending lists of results to yourself
This is a class designed for users new to Ovid – PubMed users welcome! Space is limited, so be sure to arrive promptly for a seat!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Reading Novels at Medical School https://t.co/vJtt38rcT2 via @nytimeswell about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Out down that cake! BBC News - Office cake culture is 'danger to health' https://t.co/ZNesxTNMJ8 about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Via @NPR: Bad News For Kids Who Don't Like Flu Shots https://t.co/fIQPA7114G 12:55:29 PM June 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you know what Hirsh Library used to look like?...Think Pink! #tbt | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/hh2Y4TjS7T 12:19:56 PM June 23, 2016 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Springfield Zoo monkey still on the lam: ‘Dizzy’ the monkey still on the loose in Springfield zoo https://t.co/iUaRIcnxEa via @BostonGlobe 11:46:52 AM June 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TEDTalks: "Only an estimated 38 percent of the U.S. population is eligible to donate blood." https://t.co/g1S3LGNhki 11:44:01 AM June 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook