Next Tuesday, April 22nd Dr. Dan Jay of the Sackler School with be giving a talk at the Broad Institute for the Cambridge Science Festival.¬† He will discuss how his scientific experience has played a role in the creative process.¬† For more information on his artwork, the talk, and the festival please see the links below.
Tags4th floor 6th floor african american history book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch mobile apps new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Sixth Floor Now Open! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/JAZNZVtZHd about 20 minutes ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprscience: Scientists Implicate More Than 100 Genes in Causing Autism http://t.co/0HZIor5YzB about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AmerDentalAssn: Updated information regarding Ebola is available on http://t.co/pj2l11CihX http://t.co/M4VQOQIn1M http://t.co/4K9KqtsmMA about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @RegRab77: Recommending this article #PLOSBiology: Recommendations for the Role of Publishers in Access to Data http://t.co/Thipikqaz0 about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: Boston‚Äôs top hospitals are rejecting calls that one of them be designated as the state‚Äôs primary Ebola treatment hub http:‚Ä¶ about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bmj_latest: Is milk good for you? The evidence on the health benefits of milk consumption is scant and divided http://t.co/j6ER6RLuex about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook