Here at HHSL, we’re always looking to expand our collection to provide new books and other materials for your leisure, research, and other informational needs. For this month’s post, we’ve highlighted some recently acquired titles on the topic of the history of diseases.
- The Colony: The Harrowing True Story of the Exiles of Molokai by John Tayman
- The End of Plagues: the Global Battle Against Infectious Diseases by John Rhodes
- Flu: the Story of the Great Influenza Pandemic of 1918 and the Search for the Virus That Caused It by Gina Bari Kolata
- Plagues and Peoples by William H. McNeill
Is there something else that you would like to see on our shelves? Please let us know by recommending a purchase.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @DrPatrickWebb: Orion Kobayashi shares students' thoughts on evidenced actions for #nutrition with the world. @TuftsNutrition @Dmozaffar… about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why has nursing recently become such a dangerous job? https://t.co/buwUG6ZxBG about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A Place to Be Heard https://t.co/SRUhiZFpgu about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A Dose of a Hallucinogen From a ‘Magic Mushroom,’ and Then Lasting Peace https://t.co/sBmrp0naaL about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - Parkinson's disease 'may start in gut' https://t.co/sNsgjpbwCy about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Don’t Toss the Floss! - NIH News in Health, November 2016 https://t.co/pwl7qPcKP5 02:03:19 PM December 01, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook