Here at HHSL, we’re always looking to expand our collection to provide new books and other materials for your leisure, research, and other informational needs. For this month’s post, we’ve highlighted some recently acquired titles on the topic of the history of diseases.
- The Colony: The Harrowing True Story of the Exiles of Molokai by John Tayman
- The End of Plagues: the Global Battle Against Infectious Diseases by John Rhodes
- Flu: the Story of the Great Influenza Pandemic of 1918 and the Search for the Virus That Caused It by Gina Bari Kolata
- Plagues and Peoples by William H. McNeill
Is there something else that you would like to see on our shelves? Please let us know by recommending a purchase.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Printing is now available on the 4th floor of the library. Thanks for your patience! about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Printing on the 4th floor of the library is currently unavailable. Please print on the 5th floor of the library. Thank you! about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: Today: The 'hellish' conditions that forged the building blocks of life, a punk rock frog, and other science stories. http://t.… 10:49:28 AM March 27, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 22% of native species under pressure | New England’s plants face significant threat, report says http://t.co/76NEKQJepp via @BostonGlobe 10:47:52 AM March 27, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We have extended hours this weekend! The Library Service Desk is open 10AM-10PM Saturday and Sunday. http://t.co/LuQaC8wqK5 10:38:01 AM March 27, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LibraryJournal: RT @infodocket: New Issue Brief From #Ithaka: “Streamlining Access to Scholarly Resources” http://t.co/wQ0ybhRlrD #libr… 08:42:55 AM March 27, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook