Please welcome our new summer intern, June Thammasnong. Originally from California, she has recently graduated from the Simmons MLIS program and will be helping us with circulation, reference, and teaching. Her favorite thing about being a librarian is connecting people with information resources as well as making connections with people themselves. Outside of work she likes to hunt for ice cream by bicycle and travel whenever she gets a chance. Her last big adventure was in New Zealand but lately she’s been discovering the US. Please give her a warm welcome when you see her around the library.
Tags4th floor african american history Ask Leo book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @Dentagama: Best #endodontics ruler http://t.co/eyPkTDsAkx about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Great Scholarly Resources That Happen to Be #OpenAccess | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/6YRrcJFxZ0 #OpenAccessWeek2014 about 14 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsDental: Having trouble getting your child to the dentist? Here's some tips for how to help overcome #dentalanxiety. http://t.co/gU… 02:00:43 PM October 20, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TIE_Tufts: @tuftsctsi November 13 Translational Research Day 2014 #TranslationalTufts14 #OneHealth info:http://t.co/Q8HpeH0Mbt http://t… 01:02:19 PM October 20, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Happy #OpenAccessWeek 2014! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/PNCmXE8N0a 10:23:06 AM October 20, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Happy Monday! Are your bacteria jet-lagged? http://t.co/6SNNhTUL4B via @NewsfromScience 09:36:29 AM October 20, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook