Hirsh Health Sciences Library would like to welcome new residents to the Tufts Medical Community!
The Library is here to help.
Your Tufts username and password will get you access to the Library’s online resources. You will receive a letter in the mail on how to set this up so please keep a look out.
Please see a staff member on the 4th floor information service’s desk of the Sackler building for bar code access to check out books in our collection.
Our collection features current journals in the field, books on select health topics, and a leisure reading collection to help you de-stress.
If you ever need assistance with resources at Hirsh, please ask us.
See you in the Library!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @goodhealth: You can’t beet these health benefits: https://t.co/bOlmqwmwpm about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Check out @GreenTufts' tips for making move-in -- and your whole year -- more sustainable: https://t.co/blOBqxsfxc #su… 12:24:02 PM July 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPR: Dogs are being used to help people w/diabetes detect low blood sugar, but are they reliable?https://t.co/oeDxMSSfVv https://t.co/4… 10:49:37 AM July 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Experts from @TuftsNutrition have tips for how to stay hydrated on these hot summer days: https://t.co/zoqLPn2280 http… 10:09:31 AM July 28, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Harvard: Quitting smoking during the second half of the menstrual cycle may help women kick the habit https://t.co/k6q7PR2aof https://t… 08:31:20 AM July 28, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Asst. Prof. Pei-Jung Lin finds 1 in 10 Alzheimer's patients at risk for avoidable hospital stays: https://t.co/sUyVPnkI… 02:54:52 PM July 27, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook