What is BrowZine?
The library is now sponsoring BrowZine, a new tablet application that allows you to browse, read and monitor many of the library’s scholarly journals. All in a format optimized for your iPad, Android, or Kindle Fire HD Tablets!
• Browse and read journals by subject
• Download full articles
• Create your own bookshelf
• Be notified when new articles are published (iOS only, Android coming)
• Save articles for off-line reading
• Export to services such as DropBox, Mendeley, RefWorks, Zotero, Papers and more.
To learn more, please take a look at this short two minute video: http://vimeo.com/75971786?autoplay=1
Download Now (Tablets & iOS v7.x+)
Getting started is easy! From your tablet, find BrowZine in the Apple App, Google Play or Amazon App store and download it for free. When initially launching BrowZine, select ‘Tufts University’ from the drop down list. Enter your Tufts username and password. Start exploring BrowZine! BrowZine is also available on iPhones running iOS7+, but is currently unavailable for Android and Windows phones.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @AmerDentalAssn: Your #halloween candy survival guide: https://t.co/kPeoBf7SQR https://t.co/1YQAfYFIZi about 16 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Celebrate #OpenAccess week, create a button/magnet using public domain images! At the library service desk now-2pm… https://t.co/tfevGmJZHS about 28 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MayoClinic: Q. #Forgetfulness - is it normal aging or #dementia? Dr. Ericka Tung replies in this #MayoClinicQandA https://t.co/IqkI8EGM… about 45 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NBCNewsHealth: Parents of fallen athletes push to end sudden cardiac deaths https://t.co/u4U0MAhIxH about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Lizzy's at it again! She interviewed Stephanie at the Circ Desk and gave us the idea for this week's craft!… https://t.co/9YX4yeBgtT about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsAlumni: Fewer grains and more fruits & vegetables may keep your bones strong says @TuftsMedSchool alum Bess Dawson-Hughes. https:/… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook