It’s been extremely worthwhile to experience and observe just the daily goings on behind the scenes at an institution like Tufts. I’m glad for the chance to sit in during library instruction sessions, committee meetings, and just to be generally included. I am happy to be on as many committees and take on whatever projects I can get my hands on. Not many of my internships have been as inclusive as this, and I’m amiss that I won’t have the chance to be a part of future innovation and teams like data management. I am grateful for my time at Tufts HHSL, and look forward to taking what I have learned to nurture a career in public health focused library institutions.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NYTScience: As he held the animal-hide pages of an ancient book, something seemed oddly familiar http://t.co/27bf4RFQhm http://t.co/jAU… about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: New on NCI's Cancer Currents blog: Most Americans Do Not Use Sunscreen Regularly http://t.co/9l4QYnkD8s http://t.co/Gqw1PqRVPX about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LibraryJournal: RT @infodocket: Africa: Interior of Van Serves as Ghana’s First Mobile Digital Library http://t.co/fs1lzAJcJI about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New Nature journal available at the library! What's New @ HHSL | http://t.co/vm4ckkunbT about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @USDANutrition: We're joining @NoKidHungry this Wednesday (6/3) at 2:00pm ET to discuss the benefits of #summermeals for hungry kids ht… 01:06:49 PM June 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We really want the "Nameless Blood Toy" - A Short History of Unnecessarily Terrifying Toy Patents http://t.co/RaRVyFyrBV via @WIRED 11:39:27 AM June 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook