The Hirsh Health Sciences Library would like to welcome new students starting at Tufts this fall! Today, August 12th, will be the first round of library orientation for incoming medical students. This year we are changing the format of orientation from a guided tour throughout the library to a more explorative way to discover what the library has to offer. There will be stations located throughout floors 4 and 5 of the library where staff will give information about the different areas of the library. Make sure to collect stamps from all stations to be entered into a raffle to win prizes! Here is the orientation schedule so far:
- August 12th: Medical
- August 14th: MBS
- August 26th: Friedman
- August 27th: Dental
- August 28th: Dental
We look forward to working with all of you, and have fun at orientation!
Tags4th floor 5th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review books circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Recipe for a Library | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/6r6yW0CI8N about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JMHNRCA: HNRCA scientists found that low-calorie cranberry juice increased antioxidant capacity in 10 healthy older adults: http://t.co… about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: ICYMI: Three Tufts alums were featured in @Forbes for their app, @CymbalFM: http://t.co/Ai8Xg62HCO about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Welcome @TuftsDental Class of 2019! We're looking forward to meeting you all! 11:26:52 AM July 30, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: Does someone who inherits a cancer-predisposing mutation always get cancer? No, and here's why: http://t.co/zK2G07tiwX 11:16:29 AM July 30, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPR: How the stethoscope sparked a culture of listening http://t.co/1LyEKVw1dQ @christophjoyce @NPRHealth http://t.co/aLlSqbdzjN 08:49:02 AM July 30, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook