The library is always adding new books to our growing collection. We’ve recently put out on the shelves many books that were featured on the New York Times’ Bestsellers List for science books. Make sure to stop by and pick one up! Here are just a few examples:
- The Sixth Extinction by Elizabeth Kolbert
- The Tale of the Dueling Neurosurgeons by Sam Kean
- The Girls of Atomic City: The Untold Story of the Women Who Helped Win WWII by Denise Kiernan
We’ve also acquired a few new titles on the topic of communication in medicine that we hope you will find useful:
- Mastering Communication with Seriously Ill Patients: Balancing Honesty with Empathy and Hope
- Practical Plans for Difficult Conversations in Medicine: Strategies That Work in Breaking Bad News
Let’s not forget about the dentists! Make sure to check out Partnerships in Dental Practice and Dollars and Dentists (Frontline Documentary) at the new book section across from the 4th floor library service desk.
Did we forget anything? If there’s something we don’t have that you’d like to see in the catalog, let us know by recommending a purchase.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan Leo library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops portals recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- @_ebuwa We don't have it here at HHSL but it looks like @GinnLibrary has it on reserve. You can also request items we don't own thru ILLiad. 02:56:57 PM February 17, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to _ebuwa ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Writing Consultants appointments are now available for March! More information and registration here: https://t.co/qJfhiWucN2 02:43:58 PM February 17, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join us for a hands-on Ingenuity Pathway Analysis training session on Tues 2/21 from 9-12 in SK507. More info here: https://t.co/tHL01j5RND 04:22:44 PM February 16, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SeanBCash: Submit now! Call for abstract, Future of Food and Nutrition student research conf @TuftsNutrition EXTENDED to Feb 17 https:/… 02:13:01 PM February 16, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We have shortened hours on Monday 2/20! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/z8MN9GIxWh 11:56:02 AM February 16, 2017 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why one food executive is pledging $25 million to fight his own industry https://t.co/0kS90nInWW 11:41:18 AM February 16, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook