Look, we’ve all been there. You really WANT to attend that HHSL Open Workshop, but we were up SO LATE on Sunday studying/watching the Oscars/binging Netflix, and 9:00 am Tuesday feels so early. So you decide to attend the Wednesday 4:00 pm session of the workshop. But hey, did you notice that it is staying light outside until almost 6:00 and also the world is not currently a Frozen Hellscape and you should really go outside for vitamin D?
Have you squandered your last chance to learn EndNote? Thrown away your shot to master Web of Science? Wasted all opportunities to hone your PubMed skills? Are you doomed?
No! Your friends at Hirsh Health Sciences Library would never abandon you! We know how busy you are, and we can’t schedule Open Workshops at times that fit everybody’s schedule. To better meet your needs, we bring you Workshops on Demand– gather a few friends, find some times that work for a group session, and tell the Library what you want to learn about. We will provide the content, and expert librarian instructor, and we’ll even book the room. Choose from the list of topics, or suggest your own- we’re listening! Just fill out the form and we will be in touch to set up your custom workshop. These sessions are a great way to maximize learning and interaction with an instructor and your classroom peers, and ideal for those embarking on group projects. Workshops on Demand can be scheduled M-F between 8:00 am and 5:30 pm, depending on the availability of librarians, and we can conduct them via WebEx as well for those off-campus.
(of course, if you would like a one-on-one instruction session with a librarian, we can set that up too. Just contact us here)
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holiday hours holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan Leo library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops portals recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- How dogs’ sensitive noses could change cancer diagnosis: https://t.co/VcO0gK78wS via @slate about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @lisagualtieri: Planning an educational summer? Professional development @TuftsMedSchool includes Digital Strategies for Health Comm htt… about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Early registration discount deadline is tomorrow (April 28)! https://t.co/6zOws5djBU https://t.co/cGz7tWAmGs about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Some light Friday reading! A Bit of Statistical Fun | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/sNBU5Mcp1O about 7 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Perspective | People think juice is good for them. They're wrong. https://t.co/9nOUwRW9xJ 01:05:48 PM April 26, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsAlumni: Prof Dan Dennett’s new book 'From Bacteria to Bach & Back’ tackles the philosophical question 'Why are there minds?'https:… 10:25:00 AM April 26, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook