Did you know BioMed Central has developed a way to use semantic technology to help researchers select which BMC journals to publish manuscripts in? This open access journal selector lets you enter your abstract or a description of your manuscript, and then works its magic by searching over 350 open access journals in BioMed Central, SpringerOpen, and Chemistry Central. There’s also a option for you to limit to journals with impact factors. For more information and to try it out visit BMC’s journal selector page. And as always… let us know what you think!!
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation ClinicalKey Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays homepage hours library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access open workshop portals president's day PubMed resources social media staff technology toolkits TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- “Get Published! Tools for Managing your Writing” Open Workshop this Thursday 3/13 | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/FqSunGhD4r about 6 hours ago from bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If you have any problems, make sure to come over to the desk on the 4th floor. We'll be here all day to give you a hand. 12:47:30 PM March 09, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Printing seems to mostly be working again! The printers all have paper, all jams are cleared, and nothing's on fire. 12:47:06 PM March 09, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Printing's kind of spotty at the moment, so please bear with us as we get it up and running properly again. 12:34:52 PM March 09, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In case you were wondering: no, we have not ruled out the possibility of printer ghosts. 08:07:12 PM March 06, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Printing's back! 07:54:14 PM March 06, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook