Becky comes to us from Boston University, with a degree in Information Management and Preservation from the University of Glasgow, Scotland. Here at Hirsh she’ll be running the Reserve collection, but she also has a strong interest in archiving, particularly with digital collections. She also is a photography volunteer for the Nave Gallery of Somerville, and has been recruited as the photographer here at our library.
Becky will be working Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursday – Saturday, so feel free to come say hi! If you have any questions for her regarding the library as a whole or our Reserves collection in particular, she can be reached at email@example.com, or at 617.636.2454.
Welcome, Becky. It’s good to have you here!
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration ClinicalKey Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays homepage hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access open workshop portals president's day recipes resources social media staff technology TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Great news! You don't actually swallow spiders while you sleep: http://t.co/RN7njPQ0i1 via @sciam about 11 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsDental: TUSDM is hosting a Boston Marathon Vigil for the Tufts community today, noon in the 15th floor Alumni Lounge. All are welc… about 13 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsOPD: Take a first look at new @NIHFunding concepts/potential opportunities available | http://t.co/hYqMZAqPD8 02:26:06 PM April 14, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Mind Over Milkshake: How Your Thoughts Fool Your Stomach http://t.co/fzfsoCBaaf 09:35:15 AM April 14, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: On the criticism he got for choosing to debate creationism: "You may be right. Maybe it was a mistake. But we'll see." -@TheSci… 02:40:39 PM April 11, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nytimeshealth: You asked, we answered: How effective a workout is running on that elliptical machine? #askwell http://t.co/Z9wzePOxlP 12:31:46 PM April 11, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook