Join the Hirsh Health Sciences Library as we say goodbye to MD Consult on February 28th and welcome the next generation of searching with ClinicalKey today!
Want a smarter search with faster answers to all your clinical questions? Try Elsevier Publishing’s newest database, ClinicalKey. It brings you access to the largest collection of published medical resources in every medical and surgical specialty, allowing you to search all of them in one place.
ClinicalKey offers continually updated medical information through over 500 journals, over 1000 textbooks, “First Consult” point-of-care clinical consults, “Procedures Consult,” drug monographs from Clinical Pharmacology, over 13,000 medical and surgical videos, millions of images, and over 2,000 practice guidelines.
You can use Clinical Key through the library here: http://bit.ly/PckZ0B We would love to hear your feedback.
Interested in how Clinical Key works? Check out this ClinicalKey Guided Tour and contact the Library Service Desk!
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps books celebration circulation Clinical Key ClinicalKey conference congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources Elsevier facebook feedback goodbye post graduation HHSL holidays homepage hours ipad library service desk library staff match day medical school new new resource open access opinion presentation president's day publication resources social media staff technology toolkits twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Info Services Librarian Amy LaVertu reviews The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer Have u read it?http://t.co/NP6zSEFuNh #bookreview #librarybooks 12:30:07 PM June 18, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Book Review: The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer | http://t.co/r6qfrfFsQs 12:08:32 PM June 18, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Congratulations to #Tufts engineer Qiaobing Xu, named a 2013 Pew Scholar in Biomedical Sciences! http://t.co/3nHiBcBMN… 12:21:36 PM June 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Preserve and Share Your Data with Dryad Digital Repository | http://t.co/ZDMrGcnZeR 01:53:11 PM June 14, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Welcome To Tufts! | The Hirsh Health Sciences Library welcomes all our new patrons http://t.co/hSNYHEolT9 10:44:19 AM June 11, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- HHSL begins trial to the Cochrane Library. Ends on 7/31/13 Let us know what you think! http://t.co/2kLpNt7bEC 09:15:02 AM June 11, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook