Join the Hirsh Health Sciences Library as we say goodbye to MD Consult on February 28th and welcome the next generation of searching with ClinicalKey today!
Want a smarter search with faster answers to all your clinical questions? Try Elsevier Publishing’s newest database, ClinicalKey. It brings you access to the largest collection of published medical resources in every medical and surgical specialty, allowing you to search all of them in one place.
ClinicalKey offers continually updated medical information through over 500 journals, over 1000 textbooks, “First Consult” point-of-care clinical consults, “Procedures Consult,” drug monographs from Clinical Pharmacology, over 13,000 medical and surgical videos, millions of images, and over 2,000 practice guidelines.
You can use Clinical Key through the library here: http://bit.ly/PckZ0B We would love to hear your feedback.
Interested in how Clinical Key works? Check out this ClinicalKey Guided Tour and contact the Library Service Desk!
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation Clinical Key ClinicalKey congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays homepage hours Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access open workshop portals president's day PubMed resources social media staff technology TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- http://t.co/1zz6n3JuKp St. Paddy's Day fun on the way- vote Mon & help us win BotB! @TuftsMedSchool @tuftsctsi @lisagualtieri @TischLibrary about 7 minutes ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Printing is up and running again as of this morning. If you experience any problems please come and stop by the desk. about 1 hour ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Printing is down at the moment, so if you need help you can come down to the desk on the 4th floor. Otherwise, it should be back up soon! about 14 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Printing is on the fritz again in HHSL. Sorry for the inconvenience, we are working on trying to stabilize it. about 17 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Feel free to come to the desk on the 4 floor with any printing problems you have in the meantime. We're open until 11. 10:10:15 PM March 10, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Printing is spotty again in the library tonight. IT is working on it, and hopes to have everything rebooted soon. 10:09:53 PM March 10, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook