Posts by: Amy Lapidow
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library will be closing today, Wednesday, November 27, 2013 at 2:00pm. Please return all library materials (e.g., reserve books, laptops, mac chargers, etc.) by closing at 2pm. Thanks and happy T-day!!
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- The bizarre saga of the 2015 Dietary Guidelines: Continued http://t.co/KBPlU9WK9w about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: "There's no evidence that the reduction of #saturatedfats should be a priority"-@Dmozaffarian on #DietaryGuidelines: ht… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What Ever Happened to Google Books? http://t.co/sIAztBtKCO via @newyorker about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BosPublicMarket: Come meet Leanne Brown at the Market on Friday at 4pm and learn about cooking good food on a budget! http://t.co/5mzoJ… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Calcium Doesn’t Improve Bone Density, Analysis Finds http://t.co/29p64zql1U via @nytimeswell about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why the proposed U.S. dietary guidelines are provoking controversy and ire via @FortuneMagazine http://t.co/lkUPi7KdHd about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook