Passover begins Monday evening, April 14th and here is an easy matzo bark recipe with that appealing sweet and salty combination.
3 sheets matzo
6 oz. bittersweet chocolate, chopped
1/2 c pecans, toasted
1/2 c unsweetened coconut, toasted
1 chocolate covered toffee bar (such as Heath or Skor), chopped
2 tsp flaky sea salt
- Heat oven to 350 F. Place matzo on baking sheet and bake until golden brown (10 minutes)
- Sprinkle chocolate over the matzo, return to oven and bake until it melts (about 30 seconds)
- Remove the baking sheet and spread chocolate over the matzo with back of spoon or spatula
- Sprinkle with pecans, coconut, toffee bar and salt. Let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes
- Refrigerate until firm (at least 10 minutes) and then break into pieces and enjoy!
Tags4th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook graduation graphs HHSL hhsl event holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff statistics technology TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsMedicalCtr: Happy 120th birthday, Floating Hospital for Children! On July 25, 1894, Boston Floating Hospital was born on a rented … about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Bottlenecks in Training Doctors http://t.co/TbfGFaZi4X Family/primary care is in demand! Consider Maine Track & have rewarding career about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sciam: Leonardo da Vinci, Neuroscientist http://t.co/ELOVmmNQbz about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: The next #Tufts Century Ride will be September 21! Open to students, staff/faculty, alumni. Info & registration: http:… 03:12:16 PM July 24, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WorldSciFest: The monstrously long oarfish is a wonder, yet little is known about it. From @scifri: http://t.co/muCu08N9Ur http://t.co/… 03:12:09 PM July 24, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Shades Of The Middle Ages: The Plague Popped Up In China And Colorado http://t.co/GAvlGE8cOi 11:23:52 AM July 24, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook