Passover begins Monday evening, April 14th and here is an easy matzo bark recipe with that appealing sweet and salty combination.
3 sheets matzo
6 oz. bittersweet chocolate, chopped
1/2 c pecans, toasted
1/2 c unsweetened coconut, toasted
1 chocolate covered toffee bar (such as Heath or Skor), chopped
2 tsp flaky sea salt
- Heat oven to 350 F. Place matzo on baking sheet and bake until golden brown (10 minutes)
- Sprinkle chocolate over the matzo, return to oven and bake until it melts (about 30 seconds)
- Remove the baking sheet and spread chocolate over the matzo with back of spoon or spatula
- Sprinkle with pecans, coconut, toffee bar and salt. Let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes
- Refrigerate until firm (at least 10 minutes) and then break into pieces and enjoy!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @statnews: Becoming a doctor has taken a toll on my mental health https://t.co/eeguzXzw0Q https://t.co/Nh5ZeLI20X 03:26:38 PM September 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: Retiring: The doctor is in your house. https://t.co/1BcwoUHTV9 02:00:32 PM September 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: Album Review: Bruce Springsteen’s ‘Chapter & Verse’ tells a life story in song https://t.co/SlnXm5f4iB https://t.co/ENxetG… 01:59:50 PM September 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There's a slight chill in the air! Make a cute cozy to keep your drinks warm at the Library Service Desk today star… https://t.co/KoKGKVUxBU 11:11:02 AM September 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HealthyBoston: #DYK exercise can prevent #Falls. Tai Chi helps reduce stress, prevent falls & improves balance. Sign up for a class tod… 04:20:55 PM September 22, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Room for Debate: Keeping Food on the Plate, and Out of Landfills https://t.co/K8T327OgyT 03:26:58 PM September 22, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook