The Hirsh Health Sciences Library would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving as well as a wonderful start to the holiday season!
We’re thankful for all of the wonderful students, faculty and staff of Tufts University and the medical center! What are you thankful for?
And as a reminder, the library will be closing at 5 pm today, and we will reopen at 9 am on Sunday, December 1.
Have some studying to do but really want to celebrate Halloween as well?
Well you’re in luck! This Thursday, October 31st, we’ll be setting up a projector on the 4th floor near the library service desk and airing episodes of the Twilight Zone. Popcorn and candy will also be provided while supplies last.
The fun starts at 5:30, so make sure to drop by!
We’ll be posting a lot about open access this week (since it is International Open Access Week!!), but do you know how to find information about other aspects of sharing scholarly work? For example…
Check out the Scholarly Communication at Tufts website for some great resources about fair use, copyright, and more!
We’re so sorry for the inconvenience.
Unfortunately, printing is not available for the time being. We are investigating and will let you know as soon as it is up and running again.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Check out the Dental Medicine portal on the library homepage.
We have picked out our 5 favorites, plus links to a whole lot more. Drug information, anatomy, board reviews… it’s all there.
Take a look and tell us what you think.
We have a new part-time Circulation Assistant! We’d like to welcome Stephen Gabrielson, who has made the trek all the way from sunny California. Along with working in the library, he has recently started the MLIS program at Simmons and will be focusing on art librarianship/digital humanities. His previous degree was in art history. He is also interning at the JFK library.
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history alumni apps book review books book talk celebration circulation ClinicalKey Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL holidays homepage hours library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access portals president's day publication PubMed resources social media staff technology toolkits TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- In case you were wondering: no, we have not ruled out the possibility of printer ghosts. 07:07:12 PM March 06, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Printing's back! 06:54:14 PM March 06, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The printing is down again. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully it will be back up again soon. 06:48:38 PM March 06, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Nuts About Pecans: Dr. Diane McKay’s research on the health benefits of phytonutrients - http://t.co/0OEaw3kKAw 03:21:58 PM March 06, 2014 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join us for a Book Talk on March 13th at Noon in Sackler 640 http://t.co/MDn08XUJRa 02:08:46 PM March 06, 2014 from bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Welcome Chelsea Gabrielson! http://t.co/D7ylfZneE0 09:06:18 AM March 05, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook