We always hope our crafts help you relax and have a bit of fun, but in honor of National Stress Awareness Month, we chose the ones this week with stress reduction specifically in mind.
We’ll have glass stones you can decorate to motivate you, make you smile, or give you a bit of luck on your work! We’ll also have some coloring pages so you can engage in meditative coloring…or just make a sweet dinosaur to stick on the wall of your study carrel. And, as always, we’ll have a bunch of construction paper, pipe cleaners, and googly eyes so you can let your creativity run wild!
So stop by the 4th floor desk starting at 2pm and unwind!
Need a study break? Drop by the Circulation Desk every Tuesday between 2-8pm and get competitive with a board game (we have Operation!) or relax with a puzzle–the choice is yours! We’ll have a selection of entertaining diversions out for you to enjoy on the 4th floor.
Want to play a game on a different day of the week? No problem! Just ask at the desk–we’d be happy to hand one over.
Buried under snow and studies? Cheer yourself up by coming to the 4th floor desk this Friday from 2-4pm! We’ll have a variety of supplies for you to make valentines for yourself, your friends, or that special someone (your favorite librarian, perhaps?).
It doesn’t matter if your skill level is this:
Just come and have some fun!
Need a break this Friday afternoon? Stop by the Library Service Desk from 2-4pm to unwind!
We have a number of games, puzzles, and decks of cards for you to borrow and have added dreidels to our collection for some holiday fun. Feel free to grab a table and play away!
We will also have a number of craft supplies out so you can create some wintery decorations for your apartment or study carrel.
Hope to see you there!
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library is happy to see all the new and returning students to the Health Sciences Campus! Stop by the Library Service Desk on Sackler 4 and say “Hello”. Ask us for assistance on your toughest research questions or where you should eat lunch! Have a great semester.
Would you like a job with flexible hours and great coworkers?
The HHSL Service Desk is hiring, and we’re looking for students to come join us!
If you’re interested, you can come on by the desk on the 4th floor of Sackler and fill out a brief application. We would love to have you come join the team.
Hope to hear from you soon!
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library congratulates the class of 2013 on their matches!
On Friday, March 15th, Tufts’ medical graduates officially find out their residency destinations at noon. We expect to be abuzz with activity on the 4th floor from about 11am-2pm.
The library service desk will remain open for all students, faculty and staff who need assistance during that time.
Photo modified from nlmAdestiny on Flickr.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Psychology Is Not in Crisis http://t.co/EOffFh8zMr about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @wgbh: Watch two talks from the great writer and neurologist #OliverSacks, presented by the @ForumNetwork: http://t.co/lHE35t8RX1 02:03:40 PM August 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ginakolata: Cholesterol dilemma with new drugs. http://t.co/Fr1JNJ3O18 01:21:58 PM August 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Summer of Science | How Often Is B.M.I. Misleading? | http://t.co/trLSbOgEbG http://t.co/zfWBKOiMOp 09:32:45 AM August 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Remembering Dr. Oliver Sacks: Via @NPR: Oliver Sacks Was A Boundless Explorer Of The Human Brain http://t.co/G0LvTiVtmp 08:49:18 AM August 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Many Psychology Findings Not as Strong as Claimed, Study Says http://t.co/eKoSaKazmn 09:10:00 AM August 28, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook