Looking for a scanner at the Hirsh Health Sciences Library?
Check out room 524 on the 5th floor near the Library IT Service Desk.
We have three scanners that are completely free and easy to use!
The book scanner allows you to scan directly to e-mail, USB, printer, or Google Docs.
Not sure how to use it? Ask at the Library IT Service Desk on Sackler 5.
Have you noticed the new SHARP digital whiteboard in Sackler 502?
By plugging a thumb drive into the USB port on the wall, you can pull up documents, PDFs or presentations and easily add notes and highlighting. Use your fingers to underline, make diagrams and highlight key points during group study sessions and save the modifications back to your USB drive to review later. Here’s a brief demo video to introduce you to the board and its capabilities.
InfoComm 2011: Sharp Electronic Demos Its Digital Interactive Whiteboard by RaVe Producitons, via their YouTube channel
And if you’re not sure you understand how to use it, don’t worry! The instructions are posted on the wall to the right of the screen. The Library IT Service Desk is also available to contact Educational Media should problems arise.
By PDGACO payday loan
- No categories
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Reminder! The 6th floor of the HHSL will be closed starting TOMORROW, May 23rd through June. about 13 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ADANews: June 3 webinar eyes oral health care for pregnant women http://t.co/qgJU1zcc6s about 13 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tuftsctsi: What is linear and #logisticregression & when should you use it? Find out 5/31 @ #tuftsctsi #researchdesign seminar: http://… about 13 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out Health Literacy Out Loud - a podcast all about health literacy, why it's important and how you can help! http://t.co/I9YFQ4rnHg 02:30:16 PM May 21, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MonacoAnthony: Great picture of the Tufts Women's Softball Team -- NCAA Division 3 National Champs! http://t.co/loKgX58u2p 09:00:29 AM May 21, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- SF DORA issues statement: "pressing need to improve the ways in which the output of scientific research is evaluated" http://t.co/AlFaSFWZkA 08:27:00 AM May 21, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook